Chapter Six - Little Things

Jenna POV

As we headed downstairs, all eyes were staring at us.

"What?" Louis spoke. "What were you guys doing up there?" Liam asked. "We were only talking, Liam. Did it even took 15 minutes?" Louis replied to Liam.

"Um, did it take 15 minutes? No, it did not." Liam said, sternly. "See. You need to calm down for-" Louis was interrupted by Liam who started to look serious. "But it did take 30 fucking minutes." Liam continued.  Wow. 30 minutes only talking about dad?

"Oh, wow. I'm sorry." Louis apologized. "No, I'm the one who should apologize. I talked too much and I-"  my voice broke into a sob. Everyone came running to me.  "I'm sorry." I sniffled. "Jenna, are you okay? What happened?" Harry asked. "I'm fine. Just- no it's nothing." I tried to smile.

"Okay, let's go to the studio now, shall we?" I said. Everyone looked at each other and shrugged. "Well, okay then. Let's go." Niall said awkwardly.

Liam POV

The ride was pretty much awkwardly silent. I looked at Jenna and thought of what I had did to her earlier. I made her cry. I felt really bad, really guilty. Just on cue, Jenna looked at me and mouthed "It's fine, Liam. I'm okay." and smiled. I smiled back but the guilt hadn't gone away.

Once we arrived at the studio, we apologized to Paul who was waiting for us outside the buliding. Paul is in a good mood so we were fine. No yellings and shoutings.

Jenna POV

I watched as the boys were recording a new music video for their single, Little Things. It has been my all time favorite song from them. I sang along with the boys as Zayn was singing his solo. When it was Louis's turn to record, his voice was like the angels singing. It was so beautiful, I gotta admit. I nearly fainted when he sang the "And all the conversations are the secrets that I keep" line. It was really describing the moment right now, with him knowing a story I have never told anyone, and making him promise to keep it as a secret.

I grinned wildly when they finished the music video. "So, what do you think?" Louis asked me. "Well, you know what they say, 'Not all angels have wings'" I winked at them and they smiled.

As we went back to the car, paps were all over the building. Some fans were too.  The paps were asking questions like "Who is this girl with you guys",  "Are any of you taken now?", "Who's still single right now?", and so on. I heard one pap asking Harry questions that kinda sounds like "Will you go out with a fan?" and also "I heard you've been seen with Taylor recently. Can you please tell us about it?" Whoa. Fans do make rumours spread really fast.

Apparently Harry answered to that second question but unfortunately I didn't hear him talk over the cameras clicking and people talking. Once we got to the car, the driver sped off and in no time at all, we arrived back at the flat.

I tapped Harry at the back and he turned to me. "What is it, Jenna?" He asked. "Is it true? You've been seeing Taylor recently?" I asked him. He just chuckled and replied, "No, it's not true, Jenn." Suddenly, Niall appeared next to us and said, "Don't believe in rumours unless if I'm the one who made it." I laughed at him.

I walked towards home as the boys entered their flat. When I got inside the house, mum was sitting in the sofa and was crying. Tears were falling down her cheeks. I walked towards her and knelt on front of her.

"Mum? Why are you crying?" I asked her. I couldn't stand seeing her cry like this. "Jenna, I can't hold it much longer. I need to tell you something really important." Mum motioned me to sit next to her. She started telling me everything.

A/n DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!! whoo another chapter's up! Please share, comment and vote! P.S. I'm sorry if I have wrong grammar or misspellings bcs I really suck at grammar so see ya laterr♥