Chapter Nine - Yours Truly

Jenna POV

"Louis.." I stared at him in awe. He just asked me to be his girlfriend.

"I didn't set out a long speech about the time we met et cetera like what they would do in the movies. But I'm sure I don't need to because all I have to say is that I love you, love you with all my heart. I promise I would do anything to keep you safe and happy and cheery all the time. I would even get out of the band for you, Jenna."

Tears started filling up my eyes as I shook my head no.

"Louis, you don't need to do that for me. But yes, I'd love to be yours truly." I smiled.
Louis grinned from ear to ear as he pulled me into a huge bear hug. I hugged him back as the happy tears roll down my cheeks.

"Okay, enough crying for you today." Louis said, as he pulled away from the hug and kissed away the tears from my cheeks.

"But what if the fans don't accept me? What if I don't deserve you? What if.. " My voice trailed off as Louis touched his lips to mine. Soon after then, we were kissing endlessly.

There was a sudden knock at the door, making us break the moment, and Harry entered.

"Louis promise me one thing, mate." That's just another phrase that literally means "I heard everything".

"Promise me that you'll keep my little sunshine safe. We won't know how the fans would react but just keep your eyes on her just in case." Harry paused and turned his head to me. "And Jenna," he smiled, "Live your life."

A/n yayy another chapter. Another crappy short one that is. Well at least I tried. And I'm still so young to get to those lovey dovey scenes so don't expect much scenes like those. Please. It's so weird to write stuff like that. Anyways goodbyee !! See you next timee :) x