Chapter Thirteen - Decision Making and Want-To-Know-All Brother

Jenna POV

As Harry and I got back to the flat, all the lads were sitting in front of the TV with the news channel on. They all had worried faces and as we walked towards them they started running towards us.

"Jenna! Harry! Are you guys okay? Did anyone got hurt??" They all asked at the same time.

"What's wrong? What are you guys worried about?" I asked.

"We saw a glimpse of you both in the news earlier." Niall started. "In a crime scene."

"Oh. That explains it. Well, we're fine, lads. We're here safe and sound." Harry reasurred them and they all sighed in relief. Instead of staying, I told them I wanted to go home and talked to mum.

I thanked Harry for the day and I walked towards the door.
--

As I entered the house, mum was in front of the TV with the exact same expression the boys had. She ran to me and hugged me so tight I could barely breath.

"Mum, I'm fine. I didn't get hurt, at all." I smiled at her as she sighed in relief. We both sat down in the sofa as mum handed me a cup of tea.

"Mum? Can I ask you something?" I asked. Mum raised her head and nodded. "Is it fine if I go meet my mum? I meant, like, my real mum?"

Mum almost chocked on her tea as she stared at me. "Do you really want to do this? I mean it's fine, you deserve to meet her. But are you ready to finally meet your real mum after her giving you away?" She asked me in a really serious tone.

"Yes. I'm 18 mum. I want to know." I paused. "And by the way, one of her children is Harry, if you haven't notice." Mum did a little gasp before she nodded.
"I've noticed. He has the same green eyes as you do, Jenna." She smiled and threw her arms around me, giving me a huge bear hug. I hugged her back and whispered, "Thanks mum. You're the best."

--

After breakfast the next day, I told Harry that I wanted to meet my real family. He was a little shocked at my decision but agreed on taking me there. The boys did too. Luckily they were on break so we were planning to go next week.

"Hey, Harry?" I called Harry. He turned around and walked towards me. "Can I speak to you? Privately?"

Harry led me to his room and we sat at his bed. "What's up?" He asked.

"How did you know about my dad? I don't think I've ever told you anything about him." I said. Harry sighed and smiled at me.

"Louis told me. He said that you looked really upset and needed so much support." He replied. He got closer to me and asked me the strangest question I've heard my whole life, "How much do you love Louis?"

I playfully slapped him in his arms and blushed. I felt my cheeks burning so I massaged it until it went back to normal.

"Ow.. What was that for?" He asked, rubbing his arms which had a small bruise on it.

"For asking such a strange and stupid question." I said, spreading a small smile. "Why did you even ask that question?"

"I just wanted to know! I'm your big brother!" He whined like a little kid asking for candy.

"That doesn't mean you need to know everything." I crossed my arms and turned away from him.

"Aw come on, lil sis. I'm sorry." He said. I felt his hands creeping to my hips and he started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably until I fell face first to the floor.

"Okay, okay!!" I yelled. I stood up and cleaned up my clothes. "I love Louis so much, Harry. The day he bumped me, he was so caring he even offered me to go to the hospital. The day I woke up at him staring at me, it's like as if he was destined to come to my life, or something. Louis is so loving, tender, gentle, caring. And I'm glad he did came to my life. I don't know what I'd do if he wasn't in it." I smiled. I looked at Harry who was shedding a tear. "Why are you crying?" I giggled and wiped away his tears.

"That was so emotional, Jenna." He sniffled. "Okay back to business, what is it that you really wanted to talk about?"

I took a deep breath.

"Louis."

A/n HI GUYSS!! ok i definitely suck at writing emotional scenes i'm the worst omgg i criii. i don't think it's even emotional. ok soo, keep voting, sharing, and commenting! love ya lots :*