Chapter Ten - Chit Chattering

Jenna POV

A few days after Louis asked me to be his girlfriend, I have started a Twitter account. Harry and Louis helped me with all the settings, 'rules', how to 'play' with it, etc.

Louis announced about our relationship and posted a selfie of us. The fans were mostly accepting it. There might be hate here and there but not as much as the lovely comments like
"@Louis_Tomlinson @JennaBennet you guys make a really cute couple!"
or
"@Louis_Tomlinson @JennaBennet Relationship goals omg".

-Present day-

I woke up at the soft knock on my room door. Mum went in and sat at the edge of my bed. I sat up and looked at her. I was still mad at her for keeping a really huge secret from me but realizing that she's the only one I have at home, I needed to forgive her.

"Good morning, darling." Mum greeted. I replied with a small smile. Mum sighed and said, "Are you still mad at me, Jenn? If you are, I repeat that I am truly sorry for not telling you. I really am, sweety. I do hope you forgive me soon so we can have breakfast together again." She smiled sweetly.

"I do forgive you, mum. But it just still hurts so bad." I looked up at mum who was frowning. "But it's fine now. Let the past stay in the past. We gotta make history for the future, shouldn't we, mum?" I nudged her. She smiled and tackled me into a hug.

"My little sunshine has grown up so big. I love you, Jenna." She kissed my forehead.

"I love you more." I said back.

"I love you most." There was an awkward silence until we both cracked an yelled, "Waddup Tangled reference!!"

After breakfast and shower, I went next door and found Niall opening the door.

"Good morning, Jenna!" He said, all cheery and excited. He let me in the flat and offered me a seat.

"Soo, when did he ask?" Niall asked suddenly.

"Excuse me? Ask what?" I asked back.

"Oh you know.. Louna.." He smirked.

"Louna? Who made that up?" I laughed at the ship name.

"I did. Don't you like it? By the way, tell me everything."

"Okay,okay. So I was here yesterday, at noon, while you guys were having a nap. I was talking to Harry about family bussiness and then Louis asked to talk privately with me." I paused and took a deep breath. I glanced at Niall as he was patiently waiting for me to go on.

"The he asked." I finished the story. Niall looked at me like I did something wrong.

"So he didn't say cheesy speeches? Just ask?" Niall asked.

"Just asked." Suddenly Louis appeared next to me. "Good morning, babe." He kissed my cheeks lightly.

"Eugh you guys not in the early morning, please!" Niall groaned, making icky faces at us while we both just laughed.

A/n helloo!! so it has been a few days or perhaps weeks since the last update but here's a new one! sorry for the short chapter.

by the way, I'm done with the tryouts and the official state test is coming soon and I'm not ready!!

guess that's it. vote, comment, share please!! ttyl