Forgotten(part 3)

Dragon witch's POV
I felt powerful with morality's strength as I approached the group of five. They went quiet as soon as they noticed me. I could sense all of them tense except for the one with the mustache.

"Back for round two?" I asked with a smirk, "and you brought new friends to play with. What fun this will be!" I cackled. The light side of creativity ran to me with his sword raised. With a wave of my hand he was knocked back. Anxiety then ran to me with his own sword. I easily blocked him again. The others tried attacking but they were too weak for me. All of them rushed at me and I sent an invisible wave which knocked them all back at once. When I looked around no one was insight. I narrowed my eyes.

"Cowards," I spat. I scanned the forest for a sigh of life. Then four of them ran out from behind the boulder all at once swords raised. Where was logic? I would have searched for him but the others had me preoccupied. They found out how to dodge the force waves I sent at them.

I was busy with the creativity twins when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I screeched and looked to find a sword poking out of my stomach. The last thing I saw was logic's victorious smirk. Everything turned black.

Logan's POV
I smirked as the dragon witch fell. Finally she was gone! Suddenly I was pulled into my memories. The man with the blue shirt was in all of them.

"Patton!" I yelped. From the other's expressions I could see they remembered too. I ran into the cave to find tunnels twisting off the main entrance. "Let's spilt up to cover more ground. Janus stay with Remus." Then I bolted down the tunnel closest to me.

I ran through the long dark tunnel. The only light was an occasional torch. I came to a fork in the tunnel and I chose the tunnel going down. She'd have him in a dungeon and dungeons are at the bottom. Finally I came to cell bars. Inside was a figure slumped against one of the walls. I couldn't tell if they were conscious or not. I looked closer and with a jolt I realized it was Patton. I found the keys hanging on a hook near by and I unlocked the cell door.

"Patton! Wake up," I gently shook his shoulder. He blinked slowly and looked up at me weakly.

"Logan?"

"I found you and we're going home now," I said as I unlocked the cuff around his wrist. He rubbed his wrist and smiled. "Do you think you can walk?"

"Yeah o-of course." I helped him up but he immediately collapsed into my arms. So I picked him up bridal style I hurried up the tunnel again.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I asked.

"She was taking my strength a-and making herself stronger," He said, "She said she m-made you guys forget me t-too."

"I'm sorry we forgot you."

"Your not to b-blame. She was p-powerful and her spell was strong."

"Thanks Pat." We got out of the tunnel and the others were waiting. They cheered.

"Patton! Your okay! ...Mostly."

"Great to have you back!"

"No ones death day was today I guess."

"I'm not sorry for replacing you." Patton laughed but it was tired and weak. I noticed he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"If you want to sleep it's okay. You need your rest. We'll get you back then you can sleep in your bed but at least rest your eyes for now," I said. He nodded and his eyes slipped shut. Then I whispered, "Everyone has to be quiet, Patton needs to rest."

Remus opened his mouth and was about to screech but Janus slapped his hand over he mouth. Janus then gave Remus a weird look.

"Did you just lick my glove?" Janus whispered. Remus wiggled his eyebrows. I chuckled and started the walk back the the house. I looked at Patton's peaceful expression. I hope she didn't hurt him too bad. Mentally or physically. If he was hurt we would help him get better no matter what.

This is the end of Forgotten. Hope you liked it. Have a good week Kiddos!