POF

Patton's POV

I sunk down from Thomas' living room, leaving dece-Janus to help. I could barely wrap my head around what happened. I'm surprised he trusted us with his name too. I went to Roman's room to see how he's doing. I knocked on his door and called his name.

"Go away, Patton," He called back.

"I just wanted to check on you and try to help you feel better," I continued, "You both said something you shouldn't have but we can still fix it."

"You don't even know whats best for Thomas, how can you know he's good?" Roman asked. I stepped back shocked. I decided to let him have some time to himself to calm down. Surely he didn't mean that, right? I went to the kitchen to wait for Janus to come back. It was awhile before he came. I nearly fell asleep at to table but he popped up and I jolted awake.

"Are you okay? Do you need to talk?" I asked carefully. I didn't want him mad at me too.

"No I came to see if you were okay," He said sitting opposite of me at the table. I could feel myself blush.

"I'm fine-"

"Don't lie to me. I can tell, remember I'm deceit," Janus interrupted. I sighed.

"I didn't like how things ended with you and Roman. He's really upset right now and he won't let me help. I don't like that he made fun of your name either. I want to help but as Roman said I don't even know what's best for Thomas," I said putting my head in my hands.

"Patton, I know things didn't go... ideally but you don't have to be able to fix everything. I think Roman needs some time to think and go over things in his head. Later when he has time to cool down you can check on him," Janus said. He hesitated before saying, "I know I shouldn't have made the comparison between him and Remus. I was upset because I was hoping you guys would be accepting of my name since you already went through it with Virgil."

"I'm sorry that happened. Your right I'll give him some time and I'll check on him later," I said. Janus stood up and walked around the table to me . He held out his arms for a hug and I stood and accepted it. I could feel myself blushing and I was glad he couldn't see my face. His arms were so comforting and something just felt right. He let me go and I reluctantly let go too.

"I'm going back to the dark sides. It's been a long day," Janus said. I noticed his cheeks were pink. I nodded.

"I'll see you around," I said and he sunk out.

Thank you for 5k!!!!!!!! I never thought my oneshots would get this far!!! Thanks you to everyone who read this book. It means so much to me. Also thanks for the ship idea minniechubs Sorry there wasn't much mociet though. Have a good week kiddos!!!