Thunder storms

No ones POV
Patton was awaken late at night by the sound of thunder. He hated thunder storms. The only thing he was more scared of was creepy crawly death dealers. Nothing could beat creepy crawly death dealers. Another clap of thunder rumbled and Patton whimpered from his bed.

He crawled out of his bed quickly and went to the closest room to his. He knocked on Logan's door some what urgently. A half asleep Logan opened the door.

"What's the matter, Patton?" Logan asked.

"I-I don't like thunder," Patton stuttered. Thunder rumbled again and Patton squeaked. Logan sighed stepping back to let Patton in his room. Patton ran in and Logan went back to his bed.

"You can cuddle with me if that makes you feel better," Logan suggested. Patton nodded and crawled into bed with Logan. Patton curled up close to Logan's crest and felt more at ease. Logan couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face as he wrapped an arm around Patton.

"Thank you, Lo," Patton yawned.

"Any time there's a thunder storm you can come in here," Logan responded. They quietly there for a moment.

"Are you still awake?" Patton whispered.

"Yeah," Logan whispered, "Do you need something?"

"I wanted to tell you that I love you," Patton hid his face in his hands to hide his blush. Logan smiled at him even though he knew Patton couldn't see it. He pulled Pattons hand from his face.

"I love you too," Logan smiled. Patton smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Can I kiss you?" Patton whispered looking Logan in the eyes. Logan nodded and they brought their lips together.

I'm going to try publishing a new chapter every Sunday. Have a good day!