Sick

Warning: vomiting

No ones POV
Virgil sat on the couch scrolling through tumblr. Every once and a while he'd cough or sneeze. He knew he was sick but he didn't tell anyone because he didn't want them worrying.

Roman came in and turned on the tv. He was planning for a Disney marathon. He started Aladdin. Virgil coughed again and Roman looked at him.

"Are you alright, Virgil?" Roman asked.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Virgil asked trying not to seem suspicious.

"Your coughing and you seem a little pale," Roman said.

"I'm fine, I-" Virgil was cut off when he felt vomit rise in his throat. He ran to the bathroom just in time for his breakfast exit into the toilet. Roman ran in behind him and rubbed his back as he threw up.

When he finished Roman helped him clean himself and then picked him up bridal style.

"What are you doing?" Virgil asked as he wrapped his arms around Roman's neck to feel more secure. His face turned red.

"Your sick and I'm taking care of you," Roman told him, "Where do you want to have the Disney marathon?"

"My room," Virgil shrugged. Roman set him gently on his bed and left. He returned with medicine and a glass of water.

"Take this," Roman ordered.

"You don't have to take care of me," Virgil blushed more as he accepted the water and pill.

"I want to though," Roman smiled as he crawled onto the other side of the bed. He used the remote to find Aladdin again.

"Thanks, Princey," Virgil cuddled closer to Roman.

"Anytime, emo nightmare," Roman smiled as he slipped his arm around Virgil.

Have a good week kiddos!