Liam and Zayn... Crazy

Louis took us outside, and showed us the pool. It had the banana that appears in Live While Were Young. They also had a giant rubber duck for you to sit on while youre on the pool. They had chairs for you to tan, and lots of towels. We guessed liam's towel was the one with turtles swimming.

We sat on the chairs by the pool and started talking. I said "so can you show me your tattoos?" Liam started showing his tattoos. I thought he looks so hot. Then it was Louis' turn. I laughed about that little boy tattoo in his arm. Then Niall. Oh so cute. Then Harry. It took so long to see them all. When we were about to eat breakfast, Zayn appeard, with a sleepy face and a batman pijama. When he reallized me and Hanna were there he laughed and said: "sorry ladies i appear with this ugly look and this sleepy face." we laughed and invited him to sit down. "what are you guys talking about?" said zayn. "About our tattos" niall answered. "and jane do you have tattoos?" nope i answered. "i have this crazy idea..." zayn said with a mysterious face and smile. He went running to his room and returned with a black pen. Then he grabbed my arm and said: "please jane let me draw a tattoo on your arm. It wont hurt, and it isnt permanent because this is a pen!" i laughed and said ok... But just one. So liam and zayn took me to the living room and started drawing in my arm like if i was paper. And if something went wrong, they erased it with water. We were laughing so hard! When i saw my arm i was shocked. They draw Zayn's zap, Liam's only time will tell, Harry's wont stop till we surrender, Louis' little man in his arm, and i didnt got what they draw about niall. They looked like if a 3 years old kid draw them. I laughed and hit them very softly in his arms. Then i showed my "tattoos" to everyone. They laughed so hard. Harry took a pic of my arm and uploaded it to twitter. And wrote: my bestfriends did this to my bestfriend's girlfriend. Funny huh? Then everybody started following me. It was awesome. Then Zayn posted: look how wonderful are my drawings! And posted a picture of my arm. Then i gained like 2000 followers!

We ate tacos for breakfast, because Harry loves them. We drank apple juice, and then we went inside the house. Louis said he wanted to watch a romantic movie, so we went to the living room and played the love actually movie. Liam and i were sitting together, he was hugging me, and my head was lying in his shoulder. Zayn was sitting besides Niall eating Pringles. Harry, Louis and Hanna were sitting together paying lots of attention to the movie. I tried to pay attention, but in the only thing i could think about was Liam. The way he laughs, the way he hugs me, the way he smiles at me, the way he loves me. It was just surreal.

When the movie was about to finish, we saw Louis, Harry and Hanna were missing.