Am i dreaming?

And a old man with white hair and dirty cloth tried to steal my bag. So I said: WTF are you doing? And i runned to wait for a taxi. We got on the taxi and all of us admired the beauty of London. Its beautiful. I asked my mom "where's our hotel mom?" she said: in wolverhampton. I went like crazyyyy WOLVERHAMPTON!!!!! Liam Payne's place. We got to the hotel so I wanted to watch some TV so i turned it on and the man in the news said: "hii directioners! You all should be veerrryy excited cause the best british (and irish) boyband known as One Direction is comming to sign autographs! So be ready in the Crystal Mall cause they will be waiting for you" God! I quickly grabbed my bag, put all of my books and cds inside it, combed my hair, put some covergirl make up on and went out running with Hanna. We said like mom we will be back laterr! So we runned to that Crystal Mall and saw posters that said "1D this way" we followed the poster and suddenly a huge line of like 200 crazy girls screaming like if it was some kind of scary movie or something. We waited in the line and we saw them so close. They looked as hot as hell. Cute, smiling, but i think his ears hurt for all the screaming. I said to myself that i had to be as calm as possible, so that i didnt bother them. 1 hour of waiting but it is worth every second. One Direction is gettin closer and closer everytime. OMG liam smiled at me!!!!!!!!! Am i crazy or something? I approached to him and said: hi liam, you look absolutely beautiful. He said to me: "you look even better" i want to diieee actually liam payne called me beautiful? Am i dreaming? I said " i bring a bunch if things and it would be awesome if you could sign them" he looked at me, smiled and said. Wait here beside me, while everyone is gone ok? Yeah it would be great, i said. So i said hello with a trembling voice and shaking hands. Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn they all saw me, touched my hands, oh God. Am i really dreaming? Finally every girl is gone, including Hanna. So there i was, all alone, well with one direction.