CHAPTER FOURTEEN- CHOICES

ALIX'S P.O.V

"I would like to go with you. I can't though. Or maby I can. I don't know."

I went and sat down on the table I woke up on. I had just made a complete fool out of myself. The fairy spoke.

"Why do you want her to come with you. She is perfectly fine here. She has Peter and the Lost Boys."

Stupid fairy didn't hear my conversation with Peter.

"No. Doctor, I am not fine here. Yes I love the Lost Boys, but I don't belong here. I can't trust anyone here. I am going to wind up getting killed."

My Dad came and sat next to me. I leaned into his shoulder. I had made my decision. Peter beat me. He just had to talk right now, didn't he?

"Why do you say your going to die?"

I didn't want him to know that. Whatever. I am going to leave soon anyways.

"I heard your conversation with Felix. I heard your conversation the first night as an official Lost Girl."

FIRST NIGHT AS A LOST GIRL:

ALIX'S P.O.V.

I was getting ready to sleep. That's when I heard someone talking behind the tent. The moonlight showed two shadows on my tent. I snuck out and his behinds a tree, near them, but they couldn't see me. It was Felix and... Peter!? What was he doing out here?

"You need to kill her already Pan. Like ASAP."

Peter shook his head.

"I know Felix. I can't though. I will die inside. She holds my heart and I think I want to marry her."

Felix rolled his eyes. He put the hood of his cloak over his head.

"Of you won't kill her, someone else will. I am warning you Pan."

Felix walked away. Peter started to walk away. I knew he would come check on me before he did his nightly rounds. I ran back to the tent before he noticed I was gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

ALIX'S P.O.V.

Peter came over to me.at

"I was going to protect you!"

I moved away from him.

"Oh! So what am I now? A damsel in distress?! News flash! I don't want to be one! EVER!"

I moved my hand to motion that he needs to stay away.  He didn't listen and he came over and I punched him. He fell to the floor. He got up and swung at me. I doged it and knocked him off his feet. He fell and shot something at me. I rolled out of the way and my hands came out in front of me. A giant horse suddenly was created. I backed up to the wall. Peter was just staring at it in fear.

"PETER! MOVE!"

He didn't listen and was attacked by the creature. Peter was asleep again. I walked over to my Dad.

"When do you want to leave?"

He smiled.

"Whenever your ready."

I nodded.

"Okay. Let me write Peter a note to let him know where I've gone and that darkness calls."

I grabbed a piece of paper from the doctors clipboard and grabbed the pen. I wrote a note for Peter. I took Pitch's hand, and we were gone.

PETER'S P.O.V.

The creature hit me. I fell asleep for a few minutes. When I woke up, Alix was gone. I saw a piece of paper next to me. I picked it up. It was a note from Alix. I decided to read it.

Dear Peter,
                     I know you will want to come for me. Pitch didn't take me. I went with him. I know you will try to come. I am asking you one favor, don't. We have to move on from each other. We all have things to do. If you ever miss me, just read this. We may never meet again. If we do, I will not come with you. I know you will probably have a strong hate for my father, but you have stuck to your promise. You helped me find my parent. Now I can live my life out with my own blood. Tell the boys I love them. Don't come looking for me. Remember, I come when the darkness calls.
           Love,
                     Alix Black

Hey guys! So short chapter. Really short chapter. I don't know. The picture above is the note. It was handwritten, so it might be hard to read. Thanks for your support! Don't forget to comment, vote and subscribe.
-Writer_In_Me