CHAPTER THREE- FALLING

I ran into the woods until I could go no farther. I stopped and looked around. I didn't see anyone. Good. He didn't follow me. I looked up through the trees to see the sky. It was getting dark. I decided that until I can make a home, I will just sleep in a tree.  I started to climb the tree that was next to me. I got to the top branch (that could still support me) and tore off the vine that was growing on the tree. I tied myself to the tree and drifted to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I heard a branch brake off in the distance. I untied myself and claimed a little higher. I was trying to get a better view, but the trees were to thick. Still I climbed higher and higher. I finally reached the top and found a gap in the branches. I sat down and looked over the woods as the sun rose.

I heard leaves rustling behind me. I looked over my shoulder to low and behold, Peter Pan. "Why am I not surprised your here?" I said that really calmly and gently. I was way to relaxed to get an attitude with him. "Can I sit with you?" He came over to were I was sitting and sat down next to me. "So, there were other girls?" I had to ask. I really wanted to know. "Yeah. They all were from the Enchanted Forest though." I looked at him like he was insane. "Wait. Enchanted Forest? That's real to?!" He nodded his head. Wow! I had a lot to learn about other worlds or realms. Whatever you want to call them. "So, how did they die? Why did they leave? How did they get here?" I had loaded him down with questions. "Well, they either died of stupidity or illness. Most died from stupidity. Some were afraid of dirt! They left because they didn't like it here. There was nothing for them here. How they got here is beyond me." I was understanding now.

He stood up. "Where are you going?" It was sunny out already. "I have to get back to the Boy's." I looked at him for a second. "Do you mean the Lost Boy's?" "Well of course!" I was kinda sad. I didn't really want him to leave. He was one of the only people who talked to me without making fun of me. "Hey Alix, do want to come? You didn't want to come yesterday so I thought..." I cut him off. "Yeah. I'd like to come. I have no reason to stay out here alone."

He looked happy. He smiled. Like a legit smile. I stood up and balanced myself. I started to walk, supporting myself on the branches around me. Peter was walking in front of me. I got off balance for a split second and I was falling. Falling to my death. I closed my eyes and prepared to hit the ground. I was suddenly swooped up by someone. I opened my eyes to see Peter. He was looking at me. We were flying! I was in his arms bridal style. I grabbed his arm and I heard him chuckle. I punched him in the arm. Not meaning to hurt him. I was just playing around. He chuckled again. I had just fell out of a tree. I don't want to admit it, but now I am falling for Peter Pan.

Hey guys! I personally saw this one coming. (Even though I'm writing it) Don't worry! I plan on making this different from most other Peter Pan Fanfics! The picture in the previous chapter was a picture of woods. I wasn't what the Neverland woods looks like but it is the best I have. Don't forget to comment and vote! Until Next Time,
                                                                                                              ILOVEDOGS21003