CHAPTER SIX-QUESTIONS

"What do you need to ask me Peter?" I looked at him. I was so confused. Why would he say he needed to ask me something? I was waiting patiently for the question. "I need to ask you, If you would like to be our very first Lost Girl." I looked shocked. I was so happy. I wanted to stay on the island. I didn't really feel like being alone anymore. "Of course I would!" I looked around the camp, looking each boy dead in the eye. "What do I have to do to become a Lost Girl Peter?" I was a little worried. I hope I had the skill to do whatever the task was. I mean, why would he let me be the FIRST Lost Girl without a test? Peter started to speak."Well Alix, you will have to jump off a cliff into Mermaid Lagoon and come out alive. That's only the first test." He looked at me really worried. I couldn't believe I had to jump off a cliff. Go into a lagoon with creatures that can kill me. Then come out alive only to have to do more tests. "Okay Peter, I will do it." He looked at me like I was insane. "Are you sure you want to do this Alix?" I looked at him "of course I do! Its not like I have anything better to do! If it helps me become a Lost Girl, then I will do it." He looked at me then told me to go to his tent. I walked over to his tent and went inside. I stopped In the doorway. It was much bigger in the inside than it looked on the outside. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" It was Peter. Of course it was. I mean, this is his tent. I nodded my head yes then walked inside the rest of the way. "Hey Peter, who was the first Lost Boy?" He looked at me for a second and then pointed to himself. "You were the first Lost Boy?!" I was surprised. "What makes a Lost Boy a Lost Boy?" He looked off into the distance as if to see the answer. "My shadow has to bring them here. They have to be lost. They have to feel unwanted and have to live on the island." I looked at Peter. He sat down on his bed. He patted the spot next to him. I decided he wanted me to sit next to him. "Alix, let me ask you some questions now." I looked at him worried. I didn't want him to know about my past yet. He looked at me with a face that made my heart melt. "First question, who are your parents?" I thought way back. I really didn't know. "Well you see Peter, I have never actually met my parents." Might as well tell him the whole story. "I was abandoned when I was only a few months old. I was found by a cop and he took me in. Then when I was old enough to sit up, I was in sent to an orphanage. I had been across half the country by the time I was eight. I decided to move to New York and buy an apartment. I have lived off the land and stealing from stores since then. I am always or was always on the run from Social Services. Then your shadow thing came and took me away." I looked at him happy. I had just gotten so much off my chest. I felt as light as a feather! He looked at me shocked. "Wow. That's your life story?! I had no idea. We can find out who your parents are if you want too!" I looked at him with a grin from ear to ear. "Really Peter?! That would be the best thing in the world!" He looked at me then stood up. He took my hand and I followed. I couldn't believe I was going to get the answer to the question that I have had my entire life.

Hey guys! Well, you know Alix's life story now. Peter got to know her better too! I guess its a pretty good day today. The picture I'm the previous chapter was a crying eye (hence the title, TEARS.) I would like to thank you all for sticking with me on this not very good story! I drew that eye by the way. Also,dont forget to vote and comment! Until Next Time,
ILOVEDOGS21003