CHAPTER EIGHT-PIRATES

Me and Peter walked behind the group. "Peter, why did you do it?"

He looked at me like he didn't know what I was talking about. "You know, the kiss. Why didn't you just keep doing CPR?"

He looked at me then took my hand.

"Boys! Keep moving on to camp. Me and Alix are going to be back soon."

When the boys are out of sight, Peter from grabbed at something hanging around his neck.

"Peter, why do you have dust handing around your neck?"

He looked at me and laughed. I loved his laugh.

"Its pixie dust Alix. It glows green when you believe."

I looked at him. He looked at me. He was still holding my hand. Peter opened the vile and sprinkled it on top of us. It was glowing green. Soon we were flying above Neverland. I clutched Peter's arm. We were in the air. "Are you okay?"

I looked at Peter. "Yeah! Its beautiful up here."

He looked at me. We soon landed on the top of a mountain. There was some thorned vines covering an entrance. Peter took his hand away from mine. He waved his hand and the vines cleared an opening.

"Its beautiful! Absolutely amazing! Peter, is this a dream?"

He looked at me and laughed.

"No. But it is beautiful."

Just then he said the thing I least expected him to say.

"But its not as beautiful as you."

I looked at him and blushed. He came closer to me and put a peice of hair that was in my face behind my ear. He took both of my hands and put them in his. Just then we heard it.

"Well, if it isn't the lovebirds!"

I turned around, taking my hands out of Peters. He looked like a pirate.

"What do you want Hook?" Peter looked at him with pure hatred.

"Wait a second, your Captain Hook? From the Jolly Roger? Where's your red coat and fedora?"

I knew it was a stupid question, but, I'm new here. Peter started laughing. Hook had a super confused look on his face. I let a giggle slip out.

"Well, I'm glad you asked Peter. I am glad you care. I came for her."

He pointed at me. I pointed to myself with my thumb and said in a wisper barely audible,

"Me?"

"Yes you. Your the only girl here. Hopefully she's not like the others!"

I let my anger get the best of me.

"I am NOT like the others! Don't you EVER compare me to them again!"

He looked at me shocked. Peter was smirking. All of a sudden I feel something hit my head. It was hard and cold. It had to have been a rock. I suddenly collapsed to the ground and was out like a light.

Hey guys! Well, I just realized I wasn't making g a new part for the dialogue! Silly me! So from now on that is fixed. Well how do you feel about me bringing Hook into this? The last chapter picture was of the mermaids that might have attacked Alix. They are sitting on a pile of bones. Well, the mermaids in the show were pretty deadly! Anyways, I hope you all like the story so far! So,Until Next Time,
ILOVEDOGS21003