CHAPTER THIRTEEN- AWAKE AT LAST

ALIX'S P.O.V.

I woke up on a table. I sat up.

"Hello!"

I was in a room that was empty. It was lit, only by a few candles. I suddenly saw someone come from the shadows.

"Alix? Your awake?"

It was Peter. I stood up and tried to find a door.

"Yes. I am awake. Where am I?"

He walked over to me. He kept his distance, but was near me.

"Your in a fairy hospital."

I fell to my knees. A hospital? I hated them! Plus, I was starting to get claustrophobic. I hated being in a room, with no doors, with Peter.

"Peter, can you make light? Like to light the room up?"

He waved his hands and a ceiling light came on. I sat down on the floor, hugging my knees. I started to cry. Peter came and sat next to me. He hugged me. I stood up and got out of his arms.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked.

I walked away.

"I just want to get out of here. I don't want to be here. I don't know what is wrong with me and I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to be alone. Forever alone."

I whispered the last part to myself. Forever alone. That is my life's story.

"That's why you are here. To see what is wrong with you. I mean, look at yourself,"

He conjured a mirror and handed it to me. I studied myself closely. How had I not noticed it before. My skin was grey. I was completely gray. My eyes were a dark yellow-orange color. My hair was black. A midnight black. I looked up at Peter. I ran to a wall and started to punch it. I wanted out. My fist got bloody and I was pretty sure I had broke my hand. I kept on pinching though. Peter ran over to me and held my arms behind me. I was struggling to get point of his grip.

"Doctor! We need the doctor! Hurry!" He screamed.

I was struggling with all my strength.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO! I CAN'T STAY HERE! LET ME GO!"

I was losing energy, but I couldn't give up. I was almost out of his grip. That's when a fairy came in. She hurried over to me and tried to calm me down. I had tears running down my face. I stopped struggling.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Peter Pan himself. I thought you might be with my daughter."

There was a voice coming from the shadows. His daughter. Was he talking about me? He couldn't have been. All the orphanages had told me my parents died. He stepped out of the shadows. Peter stepped in front of me. I pushed him out of the way. I wanted to see the man. Peyer turned around to face me.

"Why did you do that?!"

"I wanted to see! He said he was my dad!"

I pointed to the man. He looked just like me. He had grey skin and black hair. What stood out most was the only color on him, his eyes. His eyes were a yellow-orange color. Just like mine. I started to walk to him. Peter grabbed my rist.

"No. Please don't Alix."

He was begging. He never begged. I shook his hand off.

"Keep your hands off me!"

I turned around and tackled him. He was out like a light before we hit the ground. There was black sand around Peter. I got off the ground and felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Peter. There was shapes above his head. They were black. He was moving back in forth like he was having a nightmare. I looked behinde me. There was still a hand on my shoulder. Peter started to talk. I looked at him, then at the man behind me. He smiled.

"Hello Alix. I see you have much to learn about your powers. I can help."

I looked at him wide eyed.

"They are controlled by my emotions. I don't think I can control them. Ever."

He laughed. Peter started to wake up. He sat up and looked around.

"Alix! Get away from him! He could hurt you! Did you see what he did to me? He gave me a horrible nightmare!"

I looked at him. I felt something go through me. It was like a gust of wind, only I felt different. I felt dark. Evil almost.

"No, Peter, that was me."

I turned around and walked to the wall. The man followed me. I turned around to face him.

"Who are you?"

He was right behind me now.

"I am Pitch Black."

I turned around to face the wall again.

"And your my dad?"

He sighed a sigh of relife.

"Yes. I have a question for you."

I turned around to face him.

"Would you like to come with me? We could be a family again."

I got wide eyed. Come with him?

"I-"

Hey guy's!! I left you on a cliff hanger!! I couldn't help but put my two fandom's together. I love Peter Pan and Rise Of The Guardians equally. I hope you all enjoy the book so far and should totally go check out my other book, called Misunderstood (a Jelsa/Pitch fanfiction). Thanks for reading. I can't give a shout out to anyone because no one answered the questions. I really appreciate the support you all give my book. I am so happy someone enjoys it enough to read. I am up to 215 reads and that means the world to me. The picture above is of Pitch Black, in case you didn't know what he looked like! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe!!

-Writer_In_Me