Chapter 1

Steve rode up to a motel and sighed. He grabbed his bag and his keys to his motor bike. He was going to stay in New York for a while before he left for Germany. He wanted to go sight seeing as Nick had said he should have been doing when he received his first mission here in this era. He sighed and checked into the motel and walked up to his room. He opened the door and set his bag down. He shut the door behind him and he landed on the bed and sighed. He couldn't believe that he just took out an army of aliens from outer space! This was quiet a different world now than it was back then. Steve knew he should take Nick's suggestion and travel the world. Maybe it might give him time to think about what to do in the future. He sighed as thoughts of Peggy raced through his mind. He regretted landing the plane in the ocean. Maybe things would be different if he had turned the plane around or if he would have just jumped out. No, he knew he had to do it. He would have killed a ton of people. Though he still regrets it because he missed the dance and everything. He didn't realize how long he was thinking about this when he saw the last lights of the sun fade away and the city lights of New York fill his room. The busy streets and honking of cars. He sighed. He should probably get some sleep now. He undressed into a white t-shirt and some shorts and climbed into his bed. He turned off the lights and sighed.

It has been one hell of a week, He thought before he drifted off to sleep.

-----------

okay, wattpad deleted this off my account so i am now republishing it because i had saved it on word when i edited it. kk, hope u like it and sorry about how it got deleted! please comment vote and fan!