Cramps ( Davey x Reader)

Tw: Mentions of blood (obviously), but I think that's it also 1992 Davey but modern AU

I woke in my shared bed with my husband, feeling for his presence, which wasn't there. I felt like I had just peed my pants, then it hit me, literally. I felt a sharp stab in my abdomen, I knew exactly what was happening. I got my period overnight. I knew I needed to get up and clean myself up before David comes to wake me up, but if I tried to move it just made it worse. I let out a small groan in pain as I tried to readjust into a comfortable position. After stirring in bed for awhile longer I begin to get up as I hear my husband call.

"Y/n?! Are you up?" You hear Davey call. You quickly pull the blankets back over you, thank god for purple blankets, can't say the same about the white sheets... you saw your husband open the door. You gave him a weak smile.

"God y/n you are so gorgeous, I can't believe I was lucky enough to marry you." Davey says sitting down in the bed facing you.

' Probably won't be thinking that for much longer' you thought thinking of the current situation you were in. 'He's going to think I'm disgusting' you thought.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Davey asks

"Yes! Yes I am so sorry I was deep in thought." You answer

"No need to apologize love." He says kissing your forehead.

"But come on! It's time to get up! Time for a new day, with new memories!" He says cheerful

"Psshh you're about to obtain a memory you aren't gonna want to remember." You mumble.

" What was that love?" He asks.

"Nothing ,sorry." You say

"No worries." He looks at you and gives you a goofy smile. You feel another stab to your abdomen and curl up in pain with another small groan.

"Y/n... you ok?" Davey asks

"Yeah, yeah I-I'm good." You say through pains.

" Come on then y/n!! Get up!" Savage says starting to grab the covers off of the bed, reluctantly you tug them back.

"Davey stop." You say. As he continues to yank the blankets, the only thing covering you from the mess.

"David please!" You plead. He catches you off guard by kissing your lips and you loosen your grip enough for him to yank the blank off. You hear him gasp as you scramble for the blanket. You had been trying to avoid this, ever since you got married.

"Y/n I-I had no idea.." Davey says. You pull the blanket back over you.

"I know David, I know. I'm disgusting." You say starting to cry out of embarrassment. Turning away from Davey

"You are anything but that y/n!! He goes around to the other side so he can look at you. He climbs in next to you.

"I-I'm sorry." You cry into his chest.

" y/n, no need to cry my love. And don't apologize for something that is out of your control. Now what can I help you do to clean up?" David asks

"You'd do that for me?" You asked hesitantly.

"Of course I would y/n! You're my girl." He kissed you a few times then got up.

"Could you get my a wet washcloth, and just put it in the bathroom?" You ask

"Of course!!" He walks into the bathroom and you hear the water running.

" Could you also grab me some black shorts and a new pair of underwear from my dresser? Please?" David comes back in grabs your clothes and puts them in the bathroom as well.

" Now to just get in there." You say quietly. But apparently Davey heard you cause he immediately scooped you up in his arms, up from the bed and into the bathroom. He kisses your nose then sets you back in your feet.

"You got it from here?" He asks.

"Yes. What did I do to deserve you?" You ask. He smiles at you

"I'll wait for you out here when you're done." He says shutting the doors.

Time skip

After spending awhile in the bathroom and cleaning yourself up, you put your dirty clothes into the wash and walk out to the bedroom to see new sheets and blankets already put on.

"David?" You begin to look for him. You see him in the kitchen.

" So we only had vanilla ice cream and I know that cookie dough is your favorite, so I asked Jack if he would drive some over and he should be here shortly. I also looked in the pantry for those cookies you like, I don't remember what they're called but I know what the package looks like, so yeah." He finishes rambling. You start to cry.

"Oh my goodness! Y/n! I am so sorry, I'll remember the name of the cookies next time. " he joked. "But seriously why are you crying? Are you just hormonal or something?" He asks

" I am not hormonal David!!" You practically yell. You watched his expression shifts

" I'm so sorry David, I'm just hormonal! I'm so sorry for yelling" you cry again. He gives you a tight hug, laughing a bit.

"No worries, y/n. I'm here for you, no matter what." He says.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Get me a man like Davey!