Painting (Jack Kelly x Reader)

I know I just did one of these, but it wasn't like super like lovey dovey lol. So here's another one also b-way Jack

    Today hadn't been the best day. You accidentally burned a few loaves of bread at the bakery,  your boss wasn't happy with you. You also had just gotten your period so your cramps were pretty bad. After you closed up the bakery for the day, you grabbed some of the loaves you burnt, still edible but just a bit burnt. You put them in a basket and started to make your way towards the Lodging House.

You arrive at the house seeing Race smoking a cigar outside. You nod at him in acknowledgment, he nods back. He runs in front of you and opens the door.

"M'lady." He says with a smile

"Thank you Race!" You say laughing. You walk in the door Race following behind you.

"Any of you boys seen Jack?" You ask addressing the room full of boys.

"Yeah, I's seen 'em." Albert says sarcastically.

"What's in the basket?" Henry asks.

"I'll tell you, if you tell me where Jack is." You say

" Nah, I think I wants something else."  Finch says wrapping one of his arms around your waist.

"And I ain't givin it to ya." You say sharply, moving out of his grip.

"Aight fellas, that's enough." You hear Jack say, climbing down the ladder.

"We's just havin some fun, right y/n?" Romeo says smiling. You set the basket of bread on the table in the room. Henry immediately looks in it and smiles at you.

"Yeah,yeah." You say. Jack offers his arm as you both climb back up the ladder.

"Where's Crutchie?" You ask making it up to the penthouse.

"I asked him if he'd be willing to stay down, at least while youse here." He says sitting down. You smile sitting next to him, drawing your knees to your chest.

"How was the headline today?" You ask

"Hmm. Let's see. Beautiful baker burns four loaves of bread." He says laughing. You roll your eyes and swat at his chest.

"Ja-ack. Seriously, not funny." You say as he wraps an arm around your shoulders.

"How was your day?" Jack asks

"Well, it wasn't great. Like you said, I burned four loaves of bread, my cramps are really bad, it's hot and my back hurts." You say turning to face him.

"Awe, I'm sorry dear." He says, kissing your nose.

"Paint?" He asks.

"That would be lovely Jack." You say. Jack always loved to make you feel better, so anytime you had a bad day or weren't feeling well, he would always paint something on your back. He's never told you but you think painting is a sort of stress reliever for him. You both stand up as he grabs his paints, and you walk over to where he normally sleeps. You untucked your blouse from your petticoat and overskirt. You then lay down on your stomach as you feel Jacks hands begin to undo the buttons on the back of your blouse. You shiver as you feel his hands starting to undo the strings on the back of your loose corset.
You knew it should've been tighter, but it was too hot that day. You felt goosebumps form on your back as he opened up the back of your corset. You buried the side of your face deeper into his pillow, breathing in his scent.

"God you's gorgeous y/n." Jack says as you see him begin to kneel beside you.

"You say that all the time." You say starting to close your eyes.

"I'd neva lie to ya." He says. You hear him grab a brush then feel the cold paint on your back. Shivering a bit, you relax your back. Jack begins just to paint on your back. With each stroke of his brush you become more relaxed.
At one point you were so into the feeling you accidentally let a small,quiet moan escape your lips. You felt your cheek heat up from complete and utter embarrassment. You hear Jack laugh quietly.

"Enjoying yourself dear?" You says through laughs.

"I am so sorry." You whisper. You just hear him laugh again. After a few more minutes of feeling the paintbrush against your skin, you hear Jack start to clean up. Then you feel a weight next to you. You open your eyes to see Jack laying on his side facing you.

"Feel better?" He asks stroking your hair.

"Absolutely." You say.