Happiness ( Albert x Reader)

Tw:Swearing? Like once but that's it I think

    You woke up today not feeling great. Not like sick just not in the mood for anything. You went to wash your face and the water wasn't cold. As you walked out of the room your toe hit the door frame.

"SHIT" you yelled. Grabbing your foot in your hand jumping up and down on the other. You pushed the door frame back, as if that was going to do anything.

"Such language from a lady." You heard your father complain.

" Sorry father, it won't happen again." You answered. He nodded as you went to change into a dress for the day. You wanted to wear your favorite white long sleeve top with a floor length red skirt, but you forgot to wash it. Then you decided to go with Albert's favorite a light maroon-pink color, but then you forgot it had a stain from the last time you two had hung out...

You were really annoyed at this point, so you grabbed a different long sleeved white shirt, and a navy blue skirt. You quickly got dressed, and made your way out to the kitchen eating a small breakfast. You grabbed your bag, and began to head out the door when you heard.

" Where do you think your going young lady?" You father said.

" I'm going to get some fresh fruit and then Albert and I have a sort of late-lunch plans." You say giving him a fake smile. You father apparently notices your "attitude".

" Not until you finish the laundry, then clean up the kitchen after I eat." He says not looking away from his paper, which reminded you of Albert. You started to protest but you were interrupted

" y/n! As a woman it is your job to listen to your father, and obey me. It is also your job to cook,clean, and care." He barks at you. You few your cheeks heat up.

"Fine." You say going to your room, grabbing the clothes you had forgotten to wash. You walked around the house grabbing miscellaneous clothes. You put them all in the laundry basket, and bring it up to the roof. You grabbed a washboard and a bucket of water. You begin to wash you skirt scrapping it up and down the board, you accidentally move your finger too quickly, cutting it on the metal. Yanking your finger away, it begins to bleed. You almost swore out loud but you noticed there were other people up on the roof so you kept your pain to yourself.

Time skip

Once you finish the laundry you hang all of the articles on the clothes line. You bring your basket back down into your house. Seeing your father was gone, you begin to clean up the kitchen, washing the dishes. You look at the clock noticing it was 12 o'clock. 'Ok I have about 1 hour to get everything done before I had to leave to meet Albert. I went to go grab the last glass off of the table when I heard a loud bang coming from the door. It scared you, startled you dropped the glass in the floor, it shattered. Pieces of glass scattered across the floor. You were so angry at yourself you slapped yourself in the face. You cheek began to heat up from the hit you had just taken and you felt like you were going to cry. You heard the loud knock again as you attempted to climb across the shattered glass.

You reached the door, opening it to see Albert.

"A-Albert what are you doing here??" You asked still a bit shaken from your accident.

" I didn't see you at the market this morning, I got worried." Albert answered. You brought your eyes to his as he looked at you in shock.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked. You pulled him in your house. You pointed to the glass all over the floor, and a tear slipped from your eye.

"Babe.. it's ok. It's just a glass, no need to cry." You wiped the tear from your cheek as you went to grab the broom and dustpan. You swept up all of the glass as Albert brought the trash can to you. You dumped it in there, he put the bag away and came up from behind you putting his hands around your waist. You leaned into his touch. You turned around to looks at his lips. He kissed your lips, with some force, but you came back with an equal if not more force, releasing all of your anger on him. After some intense kissing, you pulled away from air He looked at you shocked you kissed his cheek and turned back around, back to his chest.He began to kiss down your neck.

"Albert!" You squealed. You turned to face him again, he had a smug look on his face. You wrapped your hands around his stomach and leaned into a hug. His hands began to travel below your waist. You loved feeling his touch but, you knew you needed to let him know that you weren't in the mood before things went to far. You picked your face up from his chest. You looked into your eyes and kissed your nose.

"Albert?" You asked

"Hmm?" He replied

" No matter what happens during my day, you make me so happy whenever I see you. You are my happiness." You say.

" And you are mine." You says giving you a passionate kiss.