Falling Apart

IX.
“Perrie it’s like old times, back in high school. They moved back in together and they laugh all the time!” Zayn told Perrie over the phone as he gathered laundry from around their apartment.

“That’s great, Zaynie. I’m glad they’re back together.”

“I know, it’s the best thing that’s happened since,” Zayn pauses, thinking, “I dunno, the best thing that’s happened since they got together.”

Perrie laughed, “The last time I got coffee while Louis was working Liam came in and it was so sweet, he leaned over the counter to kiss him! It was so cute!”

Zayn smiles, “Yeah they do that like every morning. I think they picked it up from Niall and Harry.”

Zayn makes his way out of Harry and Niall’s room to head to the laundry room. He enters into the living room and Louis is on top of Liam on the couch.

“Guys, please that’s disgusting!” Zayn complains from the doorway.

Louis looks up at Zayn, “Oh, come on! It’s not like this is the first time it’s happened.” With that Louis sends him a wink and ducks back down to do god knows what with Liam.

“Never mind anything I said, Pezza. They’re absolutely disgusting and this is the worst thing that’s happened since they’ve gotten together.”

X. 
Harry was practically shaking with enthusiasm, “Oh my god, Ni. It’s gonna be great, I know it everything is planned out perfectly.”

“Haz,” Niall called from where he was fixing his hair in the bathroom, “Calm down. You’re gonna hurt yourself and then you’ll be bummed out because you can’t do Triple Date 
Night.”

“’M not gonna hurt myself I’m just excited.”

There was a knock at the door. “That must be Pezza.”

Harry went to get the door, knowing that he was the only one ready and that Zayn didn’t want to answer the door before he was completely ready. Perrie and he had been dating for a while now, off and on since the first year of college, but it was never serious.

“Hello, Perrie!” He opened the door and stepped aside so she could enter, “You look absolutely stunning. Come on, have a seat. Do you need anything, a drink, a snack?” Harry asked, placing a quick kiss on her cheek as he closed the door and led her through the house.

“No Harry. Thank you, but I’m fine for now.” Perrie answered.

“Alright but offer still stands.” He led her into the living room and they sat down. “Zayn’s not ready quite yet, you know how he is, has to have the perfect quiff before he allows anyone to see him.”

Perrie and Harry chat for a bit, waiting for the others. The first person done is Niall, “Pezza! It’s great to see you! It’s been so long.” Niall gave her a hug and sat beside her, “You look beautiful.”

“Thank you, Ni Bug. You boys are so sweet.”

They chatted until everyone, one by one, came out and then they left to some immaculate restaurant that Harry had made reservations at.

“Wow Haz. This place is fancy.” Niall complimented.

Harry walked to the door to hold it open for everyone, “It’s Triple Date Night. It has to be. Can’t no other lady bring it down like me.” Harry replied, walking off to the waiter to clarify his reservation.

“Wow. Aren’t you the lucky one, Niall,” Perrie said, lightly elbowing Niall in the side.

Niall smiled and began to follow Harry, “I like to think so.”