Some Narry

VIII. 
“I hear platonic sister wives wedding bells ringing in the distance.”

“Harry, what? I’m sleeping, shh.”

“No, Niall, I just heard-“

Niall was suddenly very awake, “No, Harry, it’s late and I’ve heard it before I don’t want to know.”

“No, Niall, gross. Not what I’m talking about.”

“Then what are you talking about?” Niall turned to face Harry. It was late, Niall couldn’t see the clock because it was on Harry’s side but he could guess that it wasn’t much later than it was when they had went to bed.

“They just got back-“

“Liam and Lou?”

“Yeah.”

“What time is it?”

“’Bout half past one.”

“Have you been up this entire time?”

“Yeah, maybe.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s important. Now, shh, no more questions. They just got in and I heard a lot of shushing and giggles and then only one door close.”

Liam and Louis used to share a room, but then they broke up, so they went to their own rooms, Louis keeping their old one and Liam moving into a guest room that was more a Harry Potter-esque closet, but they didn’t want to live together and Louis requires a lot of space.

“Do you think they’re moving back into the same room?”

“I hope. They seem so much happier when they’re together.”

“Yeah,” Niall said rolling back over, “But we’ll talk about it later, in the morning.” He turned back to give Harry a quick kiss on the nose, “Go to sleep.”

“Night Doll.” Harry whispered, burying his face into the back of Niall’s neck.

“Night Haz.”

Niall woke Harry up the next morning with kisses, “Mmm. Good morning.” Harry lazily opens his eyes and smiles at Niall.

Niall lays his head on the pillow, “Mornin’.” Harry tangles their ankles together and folds himself over Niall, bringing his arm around his back. “Do you want breakfast?”

“I don’t know why you’re asking if you’re just going to make me make it.” Harry says kissing Niall’s cheek and getting up.

“Yeah, but if I asked you to make me breakfast it would be rude,” Niall countered sliding out as well.

Harry came over and laced his arms around Niall’s waist, “Nonsense. I like making you breakfast anyway.”

Niall wiggled out of his boyfriend’s grasp, “Good. If you like it so much, then come do it.”

Niall walked out of their bedroom and Harry followed, mumbling, “You don’t respect me, Niall. I am a beautiful swan and I will fly away if I am not treated as one.”

Niall started making coffee for everyone and tea for Louis, “Oh I’m sorry, Princess, what do you want me to do?”

Harry laughed and stood behind Niall, molding himself to his back and winding his arms around his waist, hands splayed out over his tummy. He hooked his head over Niall’s shoulder and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Harry pulled away and started making breakfast. Shortly after he finished making pancakes Louis and Liam came into the kitchen. They both had small smiles on their faces and they were holding hands.

“Aww. How did date night go?” Niall asked, walking over to them with a cup of coffee for Liam in one hand and tea for Louis in the other.

Louis grabbed the cup and ruffled Niall’s hair, “Thank you. It went well.” He smiled at Liam as he walked over to where Harry was fiddling with the toaster.

“Thanks Nialler,” Liam said taking a sip from his mug.

That morning Zayn woke up to Niall.

“G’morning, Z.” Niall was lying beside Zayn now, mostly on top of him, “Harry made breakfast if you’re hungry.”

“Nnng. ‘S too early, Niall. Go away.” Zayn mumbled into his pillow.

“Zayn it’s like ten,” Niall said tucking himself into his side, “C’mon. Brekkie.”

And with that, Niall kissed his cheek and left the room. Zayn got up and shuffled into the kitchen and Niall handed him his coffee.

With a mumbled thanks from Zayn, they ate breakfast and then Harry insisted that Niall accompany him to the grocery store.

“Fine, Haz. What do you even need?” Niall complained, following Harry out the door.

“I have needs Niall.”

“You have needs?”

“Yes. I have needs that only a trip to the grocery store can satisfy.”

Niall laughed, “You are so stupid,” Niall still slipped his hand into Harry’s and held on tight, leading the way to the grocery store.

Harry chuckled and pulled Niall back into his arms to kiss him, “Harry we’re being publicly indecent.” Niall complained into his boyfriend’s mouth.

“I don’t care.” Harry gave him one last kiss and then grabbed his hand once again, “C’mon. I have needs.”

Niall let him tug him towards the grocery, shaking his head at his antics.