Forgetfulness Grilling Indoors

Forgetfulness: *puts charcoal on the grill inside Dana's apartment*

Writer's Block: Do you think this is safe, F?

Forgetfulness: Yes, WB. *puts the hot dogs on the grill*

Writer's Block: I'm not so sure about this. Dana is gonna kill you. And, where did you get the grill from?

Forgetfulness: I stole it from some girl by the name of Jordan.

Smoke rises from the grill and engulfs the place. And a fire erupts, burning down the apartment.

Forgetfulness: *screaming* FIRE!!!!! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

Writer's Block: WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS WINDOW!!!!!!! *opens it* COME ON, F!!!!

Forgetfulness WHAT ABOUT THE GRILL?!!!

Writer's Block: JUST LEAVE IT! GET OUT, BEFORE YOU BURN UP!!!! THE FIRE IS SPREADING!!!!

FORGETFULNESS: *escapes the burning apartment out of the window*

Writer's Block: *escapes the burning apartment out of the window* The fire department should be here any minute! Dana is gonna break our legs for this! I told you this was a bad idea, F!

Forgetfulness: I just wanted to try something different!

Dana: MY APARTMENT!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!!! *sees the whole apartment engulfed in flames*

Forgetfulness: *lies* Um, someone threw a match on the apartment.....

Dana: AN ARSONIST STARTED THE FIRE?!!!!!

Forgetfulness: Yup. *gulps*

Firefighters: *arrive on the scene and tries to put out the fire* The fire is out! Hopefully, everyone made it out, okay!

Dana: My stuff is ruined!

Jebsany: *marches over to F* There you are! What did you do to my grill?!

Forgetfulness: I'm sorry to tell you this, but it got burned up.

Jebsany: How? In the fire?!!

Forgetfulness: No, Shh!!!

Dana: Wait! You started the fire, F?!

Forgetfulness: *comes clean* Yes, I was grilling hot dogs in the apartment, and Sparks started to fly, and that's how the fire started.

Dana: YOU HOMEWRECKER!!!!! I'M GONNA MURDER YOU!!!!! YOU TOO, WB!!!!!

Writer's Block: Run, F!!!!!! *starts running away*

Forgetfulness: *runs away with WB*

Dana: COME BACK HERE, YOU COWARDS!!!!! YOU RUINED OUR HOME!!!!!!   *runs after them as fast as she can, so she can clobber them*

Jebsany: *runs after them too* You knuckleheads!!!!

This story was written on Sunday, August 9th, 2020.

A/N Forgetfulness and WB screwed up, big time!!!! Lesson number 1: Never grill indoors! Lesson number 2: Never steal anyone's grill! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.