6.

I was woken up at the crack of dawn by my phone ringing beside me. I decided to ignore it and go back to sleep but minutes later it rang again. I rolled over and looked at the caller ID. Luke.

I sat up in bed, pulling the duvet tight round my body and grabbed my ringing phone.

"Luke? It's like 5am? Go back to sleep?"

"Actually it's 6am and I rang to wake you up because I couldn't sleep"

I sighed at my end of the phone but a smile couldn't help but creep up onto my face.

"I know you're smiling Tina, I can sense it"

"Well your senses guessed wrong, please go back to sleep Luke?"

There was a silence at the end of the phone.

"Luke? You still there?"

"Sorry I was taking a nap, you told me to go back to sleep"

Again that smile appeared on my face and I was trying my best to hold in a laugh. Luke wasn't going to defeat me this easy.

"Tina just fucking laugh already!"

"Fine"

I let out the laugh I'd been holding in and it felt amazing, nobody had made me laugh like this in ages and it felt so good, especially as it was Luke on the receiving end.

"Your laugh makes me laugh. By the way, your morning voice is cute"

Sure enough, Luke was having a full on giggle down the phone and it honestly felt like music to my ears.

"Does it? Luke, now you're just distracting me, go back to sleep, I'll see you soon"

With that I hung up on him.

I placed my phone back on the table and attempted to go back to sleep. An hour later I was still up and before I knew it, it was 7am and there was no chance of me going back to sleep. I groaned as I rolled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and what felt like hours later, I got out. I looked in the mirror and decided to spend a little longer on my makeup as I was going to be spending the day with Luke. I added a small amount of foundation to my face as the sun was for once making me tanned, I also added a little more mascara and a good layer of lip balm. I brought a load of make-up with me but I never had an excuse to wear it so it just sits in my bathroom.

It was now 8am and I still wasn't ready. I browsed through my wardrobe of clothes but there wasn't much to choose from. In the end I decided to go with a floral print skater skirt and a baggy black vest. I shoved a few euros into my bra and put on my white high top converse. I looked in the mirror and clipped my fringe back off my face. I picked up my phone and checked for any messages. None.

I picked up my keys and left, even though I was half an hour early. I locked my door behind me as I started to walk down the corridor. I stopped at Luke's door and knocked.

Seconds later the tall blonde haired figure arrived at the door with a smile plastered all over his face.

"You're early Tina, this is very prompt indeed"

I smiled up at him.

"Am I not allowed to be early Lukey?"

It was his turn to smile down at me.

"You're obviously very keen, do you want to come in for a bit? I'm not quite ready yet, my hair isn't to its best standard, it needs a bit of work done to it"

His hair looked perfectly fine to me but I just nodded and walked in. The room smelt of Luke, a mix of mint and aftershave. I looked around, taking in the surroundings, not much different to my room except Luke's bed was at the opposite end.