10.

It was 7:30 and I had half an hour to get myself ready. I'd showered and straightened my hair, tying my fringe off my face. All that was left was to find a suitable outfit and apply some make-up. When I left home, I packed a limited amount of clothes as I didn't think I'd be leaving the hotel much but that became a major problem for nights like this.

I rummaged through the drawers, my suitcase and even under bed to find something a bit more classy that I could wear to impress Luke. I came across a bag of something stuffed at the bottom of my suitcase and when I opened the bag, 2 items of clothes fell out on the floor into a crumpled heap.

I picked up the 2 items of clothes and held them up, one in each hand. In my right hand was a tight black dress with peep holes down either side and a very low front and back meaning it would have to be worn without a bra. Too sexy and seductive for tonight.

When my sister left, she gave me this black dress and told me to wear it on my first date. I haven't worn it yet.

The other item in my left hand was a tight pencil skirt with a tapestry pattern. Perfect. I stepped into the skirt and pulled it up to my waist and chucked on a black flowy vest. I walked over to the mirror and for once loved how my body looked in the outfit. The skirt hugged my hips and bum and I smiled at the thought of Luke seeing me in it.

I pulled out my only pair of heels, a black pair of platforms that were fairly worn in from where I used to wear them a bit and if I must say so myself, I could walk in them quite well.

With the shoes on, I strutted over to the mirror and applied some make-up. I didn't bother with foundation but I applied some gold eye shadow, winged my black eyeliner and applied mascara, making myself look a bit more glammed up than usual.

My phone vibrated on the bed, a text from Luke.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Are you ready yet?xxx

I quickly typed a reply and then placed my phone on the side.

Aloha Lukey, not quite 5 mins. It's not even 8 yet so someones eager ;). xxxx

Luke was quick to reply but I didn't bother checking his message. As I didn't have a bag, like usual I put my money in my bra and decided to leave my phone in the room as I wouldn't be needing it. I switched off all the lights and left.

I walked down to Luke's room and as I was about to knock, the door opened revealing a handsome looking Luke. He was wearing his usual skinny black jeans and black vans but instead of his work top, he had a plain black top which stuck to his torso, bringing a smile to my face. His hair was styled slightly differently, the quiff wasn't so neat and had a messy look to it.

Luke caught me smiling at him and blushed. He studied me from top to bottom, grinning and played with his lip ring.

"You look amazing T"

I grabbed Luke's hand, linking our fingers as we walked down the corridor "You don't look too bad yourself. In fact you're looking pretty hot"

We stepped into the now working lift and let the doors trap us in. Luke was towered next me as I looked down at my feet, wishing I'd painted my toenails. He took me by surprise when he used his free hand to push up my chin, locking our eyes. His soft lips landed on mine as our lips moved in time together. My hand moved up to Luke's neck but we soon pulled away as the lift doors opened.

I ran out of the lift dragging Luke behind me, giggling at our sudden make out session.

When we got outside we decided to walk to the town where all the bars and clubs were instead of taking a taxi. It was getting dark and becoming quite eery. I tightened my grip on Luke's hand as we headed down an alley.