Welcome

Hiii guyss!

Okay. I haven't written anything in yearrssss and I've deleted all my other books so I've decided to start again.. not sure of that's a good idea or a bad one but HEY HOOOO! ! And even worse its a fan fic.. oh god what am I putting myself into..

So this story is called Typical and it's basically about a girl called Tina who is a typical girl who wants all things a girl wants but mainly that cute, tumblr type relationship. And Luke who isnt your typical "laddy" type of boy and is new to all the dating stuff.

Tina is 19 and works in a hotel in Corfu as a Waitress (she isn't Greek, she's British). She moved there at the age of 18 to get away from her past and to start a new life.

Luke is also 19 and has recently been hired at the hotel as a waiter. Similarly he has moved from Australia to Corfu to get away from his past and start again.

So yeah, this story will take you through the journey of both Tina and Luke and will be in Tina's POV throughout (unless stated otherwise). If you need reminding about anything, re read this page :)

There are going to be the more mature scenes and the cute, soppy, cliché things too but I want to try and make this as life like as possible but unique at the same time.

Your feedback would be very much appreciated and voting and commenting would mean the world to me, or even just getting a decent amount of reads will make me very happy!

I don't have much planned for this story so its just going to be hit or miss really but I hope you enjoy!

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Let's goooooooo!!!!!