Chapter 6- Dead...Almost

Lune's POV
I was kneeling at the side of Astin's hospital bed, crying like I have never before. The one person that changed my life, that called me his friend, that I loved... Is gone. "No... Please don't leave me... Astin you won't leave me do you hear me?!? Don't leave me.... Please..." I screamed, sobbing between every sentence.
The doctor stepped in. "Lune... I have some news to tell you... There is good and bad news." He said. "What is it... Bad news first." I said back. "He's in a coma... He could die soon..." He said. "But the good news, he can be cured, but he needs to be shocked out of the coma."

I started to sob again. I could not believe this was happening... The doctor left me alone with Astin and I spoke up, calming down. "Okay then... Astin.. Here goes. When I was a baby, my old pack was attached by rouges. My dad died fighting them off, and the pack's Alpha thought I killed his Luna. Ever since then he raped my mom and eventually killed her, then he raped me and abused me all my life after that... I ran away 3 days ago... And that's when you found me... You changed my life Astin..." I said, tearing up and starting to cry again. "I love you... And now... Now... You're gone..."
Then... He started to wake up.

I raised my head looking into the eyes that stole my heart the second I saw them. "Astin..?" I whispered. He just looked at me like he had seen a ghost but I saw a glint of something in his eye but it soon took over his whole eye. That's when I realised that it glint was anger. He ripped the needles out of his arms and took me into them. "I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear. "For what?" "For never being there when you needed me for never coming to save you. You should have never went through what I have gone through." "W-what do you mean...?" "When I was seven my uncle raped me. I kept telling him to stop but he wouldn't .." He sobbed out. I just put his head in the side of my neck and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. "Well it looks like we have more in common than we thought..." Astin laughed. "Yeah." I looked into his eyes and they drew me in. I was so focused on them that I couldn't control what happened next. I saw Astin lean in. So I followed. Then our lips touched and his were extremely soft and very kissable, if I do say so myself. After about a minute we pulled apart. "I love you. I have since the moment I saw you." He whispered. "I love you too... I always have." I rebounded back. "Awwwww...." Astin's mom and dad said in perfect harmony. I jumped back, and got off him as soon as I heard them. I was as red as a cherry... Astin was too. "Seems to be my little boy has a girlfriend..." Astin's mom said, giggling. "M-Mom... Stop that!!" Astin said, blushing the darkest shade of red. After that, the doctor gave Astin a check up and let him go. We got ready for bed and crawled under the cover together. Astin shifted to his side and sighed.. "You'll sleep with me from now on... Okay? I have a bad feeling my uncle has the hots for you." Just the thought of that sent chills down my spine as flashbacks of my 'master raping me came to my mind. "Don't worry... I won't let that happen again." He said. I was falling asleep as I my eyes started to get heavier and heavier but before they could completely slip close I heard Astin whisper in my ear. "I promise I won't let anyone hurt you ever again. I'll protect you..." He crossed his heart and kissed my forehead. Ever heard of love at first sight? Its true. I loved him the moment I saw him.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys, Sparrow here. Just coming to say sorry about the chapter... I know it is short. You'll get a longer chapter, I promise.