14- I Was Reborn As An Otaku

CHAPTER 14

ASTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Astin.. Wake up..." Lune gently whispered into my ear. My vision had blurred after opening my eyes. I was in my pajamas, dressed in bandages, and in my bedroom. "Good Morning sleepy head, how are ya feeling?" Lune asked as she sat on the bed next to me, hugging her knees to her chest. "Like Shit." I say hoarsely, looking down at the bandages wrapped around my arm. "Oh." She responded. "How'd I get in here..?" I question, looking around the messy room. " Long story," Lune had said, flipping through pages of a book now. "Let's just say, you were patched up, brought here, I had a fight with my dad, I'm now staying here, and yeah, that's the gist of it." "Wait, you're staying HERE?!" I state with shock filling my face. "Yeah, I'm staying here. I'm not letting my friend get almost killed." "You can't stay here though! They'll come back! They'll-" She gave me a stern look. "Take me away? Yeah, I know, but I'm not gonna let you die because of me. I. Said. I'm. Not. Leaving." I stayed quiet, awkward silence following soon after. I finally squeak "What are you reading?"

愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛

LUNE's POV

"O-oh, this?" I nervously shift. I didn't think anyone would notice my secret, well sorta... I look down at the cover. What I was reading this time was chapter 457 of Fairy Tail. "Uh.... Fairy tail" I say quietly. "Huh?" "Fairy tail" I say a bit louder. "It's manga. Your dad lets me read them." Astin looks at me funny, then makes an "o" shape with his mouth. "You read that too? It's weird." He said, sitting up a bit. I, in a moment of reflex, horrifyingly growl at him. "WHAT. DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I question, looking him straight in the eyes. "U-uh.... Ma-anga is w-eird?" He gives a nervous look.

ASTINS POV

DOOM. The door slams shut, making me jump a little. She stormed out. I only said that it was kinda weird, what's her deal- I get hit with an abundance of books, right in the face, then the door slams again. One day that door is going to break. I look down at the several books, packaged in plastic, all around me. "Naruto, Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul, Sailor Moon- Wait, my dad reads Sailor Moon??" I had no idea what that was. "START WITH DRAGON BALL," I hear Lune shout at me. "WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THAT, READ FAIRY TAIL, THEN NARUTO, THEN TOKYO GHOUL, THEN SAILOR MOON." "I'm not reading that." I stubbornly state. "READ IT!" She screeches deafeningly. "Ow! Okay, Okay." I get to reading.

It took me two weeks to get all of the stacks she threw at me, done. In order.

愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛

LUNES POV

"Oh! Looks like you're done I see?" I say as I enter his room. I get a pillow thrown at me soon after. "Let me sleeeeeeep" he responds zombilly. "No, because guess what I just got you?" "What?" "Well, I got you Dragon Ball Z, A necklace with a dragon ball on it, a Fairy Tail bracelet, aaaaaaaaaaaand, all of the anime versions of everything you read. And, don't cry when you watch the end of Tokyo Ghoul, the feels are way stronger than the manga." He sits up. "Whaaaaaaaaaat?!? You didn't." His eyes brighten. "I did." I say, putting my bag down. He started to tear up, running up to me and hugging me tightly. "Thanks sooooo much!" He exclaims giddily.

15 hours later.

愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛

Astin's Pov

We weren't even a quarter of the way done with Dragon Ball Z. "Okay Astin just so you know Astin you're not even an otaku you're just a weaboo." Lune apprehends me "Yeah, yeah. I know." I roll my eyes. "Oh my gosh, kid Goku is so adorable." She coos "You don't have an anime boy crush on him do you?" I tease. "No, Astin! You little jerk!" she says, hitting me on the head."Oh okay then, feisty." "Yeah yeah whatever just shut up" She grunts. Soon, I rub my eyes. "Hey Lune? My eyes are getting tired, so to take a break, do you want to play 21 questions?" I ask. "Yeah, mine too. okay, what's your favorite color? " Green." Oh really? why?" Well, because of the color of your eyes" I wiggle my eyebrows jokingly. "Astin! you little flirt, shut up!" She hit me again "Okay Lune! Sorry. Now it's my turn. What's your favorite color?" "Well umm... blue..." she murmurs under her breath "Really why" "I don't really know, because sometimes when I have dreams I just see these icy blue eyes staring at me so it became my favorite color, Gosh." "Okay then, good reason."I awkwardly comment. "Yeah, well, back to me. Have you ever been in love?" "Uh huh." "Really with who?!" My cheeks go red. "You."

End chapter

愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛💜愛

Authors note

There's another chapter we are in that mean we make sure that these were prepared at the same time What you can plan on getting this book done today Although we may not post all of the chapter today we most likely will write either most of them or all of them.

-Kitten