Chapter 2- Green Eyes

(Astin is 10 in this chapter,and the pic is his uncle)

                                                           Astin POV

I just woke up bright and early like I always did. To my Surprise, I didn't have a nightmare. I've been having nightmares since the day I got raped,by the man I used to love.Since then I've always had hated and been scared of my uncle. But maybe this mean something good will happen to me day I got dressed in some jeans and a black tee. That’s when I heard all of the noise outside my door. I had just ran down stairs when I smelt it Rouges.  I saw a wolf coming at me but my “uncle” threw him across the room. “Run into the forest!” he shouted at me through the midlink while to on wolfs. I couldn’t get words out my mouth so I just nodded and ran. I had been run for a while I was lost I didn't know where I was going but I kept running. I stopped to catch my breath. Then I smelt it a wonderful smell. I heard a twig snap I looked behind me and I saw a beautiful girl. She golden brown hair but I could still see the blonde streaks in as well. Her full pink plump lips parted as she was breathing from her mouth. Then I looked at her eyes I was mesmerized they amazing they went from a shining gold to a glowing her. I saw her knees buckle and then she fell. She faint but before she touch the ground I caught her. Thing I saw of her before I was pushed back into reality were her amazing GREEN EYES.

***************************************

I quickly snapped back to the real world when I saw her shiver. She was cold seeing as she only had a thin pair of jeans, a thin long sleeve,and a ripped sweater. So I slipped my shirt on her It came to her mid thigh. She stopped shivering so was obviously warm I cradled her in my arms. And sat by tree waiting for someone to tell me it was okay to come back. I sat there for twenty minutes before my dad mindlinked me. There must have been a lot of rogues for it to take that long considering we are the strongest pack in the world. “ Astin come back they’re all dead.” K dad.” I gathered the girl into my arms and walked back to the house. I looked and I saw a bag she must have been carrying it so I grabbed that as well. I couldn’t help but stare at her while walking back she is so beautiful.

***************************************

When I reached the pack house I took her straight to the pack doctor. “Who’s this Astin.” “I don’t know I found in the forest then she passed out so I brought her here.” “Well good job go shower and get her some clothes while I check her out alright.” “Alright.” Then I walked back to the my house more like mansion but whatever. I showered and put black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. I got the girl the smallest shorts and the smallest shirt I had. Afterall she is really tiny. “So Doc what wrong with her.” “Well she has bruises,cut ,and scars all over her body. She has some broken ribs and well she has been…” “What is it.” I said softly seeing has Dr.Hills was uneasy.  “Well she has been raped for multiple times for years.” That when the whole world stopped I knew the pain of being raped once but this has happened to many times for years. Not Okay. Raping someone with this magnitude of beauty is just sick, anyone who causes any pain to this beautiful creature deserve to die. Raping this girl is like slowly plucking the feathers of the wings of an angel. I growled “She won’t have to worry about anyone touching her or causing her any pain, I’ll protect her.” I snarled. I looked at her again “Pure beauty.” I whispered as I kissed her forehead. When I did that her eyes flew open. “Hi.” she squeaked lowly. “Hi.” I whispered right back.

I’m sorry it’s so short but don’t worry I’m already working on chapter 3.

-Kitten Aka Brittany