Prolouge- Backstories

(A/N This is back in time when Lune was just a baby) If you want to to read the rated R version of this chapter go to private chapters and the picture is of Lune at six years old

It was 12:00 am the was eerily silent no one knew what was about to take place no one knew how many people would die that night. Then they the rogues killing mates children and everybody in their sleep. Now everyone was awake the Luna of the pack trying to calm the wailing baby named Lune. (A/N pronounced Loon-ay) Then a giant red wolf broke down the door of the room of which the Luna and child were kept. The Luna tried to   protect the child but instead she was killed where she stood. The child continued to whale, while her parents ran in to save her her father fought bravely to protect his pack and family. But suffered the same fate as the Luna. Soon enough Alpha ran in and killed the rouge. " Why did you do this? What do want?" the Alpha asked. The rouge pointed to Lune wrapped in her mother's arms " H-h-her they w-want her." The rouge stuttered as his eyes rolled to back his head and he fell..dead. The Alpha turned his head and caught sight of his mate's body parts everywhere. The alpha was infuriated his eyes landed on Lune he ripped her out of her mother's arms. "This is your fault she is dead because of you." The Alpha roared at Lune. He threw her at her mother and drug them by her mother's hair into the basement, slamming and locking the door. "This is all Lune Lumière's fault! Your luna is dead because of her!" Her pack always hated her since then, for five years the Alpha would always try to beat Lune even though she was so young.

...............................................

For five years her mother always took the beatings and tortures for her. "You are very special Lune, never forget that on your 16th birthday you will meet your mate and you will unlock something special for not only your mate but also for yourself."  Her mother always told her this so she never forget, and Lune never did. Sixs years after the rogue attack on that exact day, the Alpha went crazy. He broke down the door of the basement, and then drug Lune out of the cot her and her mom shared. "Please don't hurt her! "Take me instead,please!" Her mom screamed. You could smell the alcohol reeking off him. "Sure I probably couldn't fit in her anyway." He had a crazed look in his eyes. He then raped her. Lune's mother eyes pouring out tears blood covered the bottom half of her body. He then left but not before kicking Lune in the head hard after putting on clothes. Lune knew that there was something more wrong with her mother other what had just happened. She saw knife on the foot of cot she smelled it with her wolf senses. Wolfsbane she thought the knife was covered in wolfsbane and her mothers blood. The Alpha had stabbed her mother with a knife dipped in mountain ash not only that but is was a knife made of silver. Lune ran to her mother  "Mommy please don't leave me," tears streaming down her face. "It's okay Lune you don't need me anymore, never forget what I taught and what I told you, you are very special you will change werewolf history. I love you." Those were her last words as her she took her last breath and her eyes slid closed as she fell into a never ending peaceful sleep. "Goodbye Mommy," Lune whispered in her mother's ear "I love you." What was once done to her mother was now happening to her for two and half years. But she would soon escaped the prison that held her captive.

***************************************

Somewhere a seven year old boy named Astin was sleeping in his bed tossing and turning crying as remembered that night when something very important was taken away from him. That something was his virginity. He sobbed as he slept as he remembered that night.

******************************************** Dream*****************************************

' "The flowers are so pretty Mommy, just like you." " Thank You sweetie " " You're welcome Mommy" the little boy said. " Remember sweety be good for your uncle." "Ok Mommy" So his mother and father went out to do some pack business " Astin come take a bath!" his uncle called. "Kk Uncle." Astin shouted

.............................................

As Astin was playing with bubbles in his bath he heard his uncle open up the door. " Are you almost done." "Yes Uncle." As soon as he said that his uncle grabbed him and put duct tape over his mouth. "mhhhmhhmhhmhhmhmmm" His words muffled by the duct tape. His uncle took to his room and tied him to the bed. As he took of his clothes he said "Don't you dare scream". Astin didn't know what was happening to him, but nodded, not wanting to get hurt. His uncle laid on top of him and licked his fingers then slid his index finger inside the young boys opening. Astin

started to cry as the pain was too intense.Then he slid his middle finger in as well as he thrust his fingers inside the boy, making scissoring motions trying to loosen the boy up. As Astin cried, he let out a muffled scream. "LET ME GO!!" He said, his words still muffled from the duct tape. His uncle continued to do what he did as Astin cried for help, kicked at him, and cried loudly. "SHUT UP KID.... LET IT HAPPEN..." His uncle said, punching Astin in the stomach with his other hand. Astin kept sobbing, now in even more pain then he was last. "HELP ME!! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY!! GET HIM OFF ME!!" Astin screamed, his constant struggling starting to make the duck tape come off. Finally his uncle slid his fingers out of Astin. But only to push his erect member in. Astin sobbed from the pain. "PLEASE LET ME GO!" He cried words still muffled. He uncle kept thrust at an alarming rate in and out picking a rhythm. Until he pulled out of Astin and came all over the boys stomach, chest, and face. He took of the tape and kissed the boy deeply as Astin sobbed he tasted Astin's tears. " Sorry kid but I couldn't control myself any longer I've been wanting to do that for a while now," he whispered in the boys ear "please don't tell anyone." Astin just nodded and sobbed his uncle put clothes for him on his bed and untied. He kept saying sorry as he dressed the boy. "Just go to sleep now kid." Astin just cried himself to sleep as had dream about the man that just left his room. Whom of which he used to love, who he used to call his uncle. But no longer did he feel any of those things.'

************************************EndDream**************************************

"AHHHHH" Astin screamed as he woke up. The dream was over yet he still lived in the nightmare. Always worrying if he was going to be attacked and raped by his uncle again. But soon he would meet a girl who would change his life forever he would not only need to protect himself but the girl as well. Astin just laid back down as his parents came running in after hearing him scream. Asking if he was okay, which.... he wasn't.