Small Introduction

Rainbow Dash's POV:

Whats up people! The names Rainbow Dash. You must know me. I am a student here at CHS. I'm known as "the sports queen" as i am great at sports. Literally,I'M NOT JOKING! Anywho, what else could i say about myself................. oh yeah!My besties are Applejack (AJ) Rarity, Twi and Twi ( ones a princess pony) Pinkie, Flutters and Sunset.And ( Takes in a deep breath) I have a huge crush on this boy called Soarin Skies. You know, sparkly emerald eyes. Gorgeous navy hair. hasiosmruhvfsjru ( starts daydreaming)

OH! OH! SORRY! Ummmmmm, i was just.......................... UGH FINE YOU GOT ME! I was daydreaming. I sometimes do that when i talk about him. I have sorta had a crush on him for a year but i am wayyyyyyyyyyyy too terified  to tell him. 

Soarin's POV

Hi everyone! The names Soarin Skies. I am a student here at CHS. I love playing sports and................................................ Eating pie! My buds are Spitfire, Caramel, Thunderlane, Discord, Flash, Cheese and Timber. And, i forgot to tell you ( Inhales) I have a huge crush on Rainbow Dash. You know, beautiful magneta eyes, stunning rainbow hair. She completes me. BUT, i am too afraid to tell her. I do want to express my feeling to her one day..................

TO BE CONTINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you kinda liked it