The Journey Of Love (#2)

shiprasaini1 -WRITER

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage

Book 2- The journey of LoveSiddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage in book-1. Siddharth make Preeti his after so many obstacles in his path. Now they both are ready to live their life after marriage."Siddharth I felt someone's eyes on me. Like someone is watching me from afar and observing my every single move." she told me on phone. I clearly sence the panic in her voice."Where is keerti?" I asked her while looking at my car keys in my drawer."I don't know..she told me she will come in fifteen minutes but it's already more than an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an an hour when she went somewhere, dropping me here. " she said in a trembling voice. I know she is near to cry. "Don't worry baby. I am on my way." I said while taking a long stride towards the elevator."Siddharth I...Aaahhhhh..." I heard her scream and then the phone line went dead. I tried it again but it was switched off........................................................................................ 'Slap....' A loud sound of the slap echoed in a large sitting hall. I looked at Siddharth with my teary eyes. Tears did not stop falling from my eyes. His face turned to the side due to slap and he looked at me with his bloodshot angry eyes. He grips my wrist and dragged me to his car. After slamming the door shut with thud voice he drove off in his full speed with me. My heart is beating really fast. I have never seen him this angry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REVIEW: It is 2 book of previous novel Our journey from engagement to marriage the story continues life after the marriage. If you are into the family story then give it a try you will not disappoint.

GENRES: Family, romance, misunderstanding