Always be mine

annsgirls

" Dead or alive I just don't care about him but I need that girl safe , got it ? " Rahul ordered through his phone with his deep husky voice . That evilness flashed on his face evidently.He threw his phone towards his office desk and shoved his both hands into the pants pocket due to frustration." sir may I " one of his assistant asked the permission to enter into his cabin." get out from here " He roared at her and she immediately vanished from there.He took his phone back and opened a photo from his gallery . It was a beautiful girl's photo who has a sweet smile on her face. Rahul caressed her face with his thumb on the phone screen.Rahul Yash Singania , A business tycoon of South Asia . 28 year aged multi millionaire , on the top of that Arrogant, cunning , calculative , manipulative and a selfish brat with an unique business mind. Moreover a super rich playboy who can make any beautiful girls into his bed as soon as he will ditch them after his use. A man who is always a sensational news for media.Anjali , not so simple and humble girl but smart , ambitious and beautiful. For others she is arrogant, strong and selfish who doesn't care about anyone. But only her friends know that she is just a broken glass. All her arrogance and strong nature is just a built up by herself as a mask deep inside she is fragile as a glass which can break into pieces at anytime. She is a girl who has to give up her happiness for others and left with nothing.Let's see, whether these two will meet or fall for each other.