|Destiny's Plan| (Book #1 In Destiny Series)

Writer:reader_snail

Malavika Shetty.A self dependent woman who struggles really hard to maintain her household and the education of her two sisters.But yet she somehow get through life even though it's hard.She had sacrificed everything in her life for them and is ready to sacrifice more just for their happiness.She has only one goal in her life and that is to see her sisters in successful positions in life.She wanted to educate them so that they don't suffer like her.The Agarwal family was like the ruling family of the whole village.Any problems were solved by the family.The whole village respected them.It was like,they were their police,law,court everything.Vijay Agarwal,the head of the family and his wife,Meera Agarwal had two sons.On the outside everything looked perfect.But little did everyone know that inside the house,things were twisted.The most reputed family of the village had irresponsible sons.The elder one Harsh Agarwal.A twenty eight year old bachelor who does not know how to control his anger.He lashes out at everyone though he is respected by everyone.Even the elders like him.Then there is Dhruv Agarwa .A twenty three year old playboy in college.A total bad influence to the other kids.If anything the Agarwals are ashamed of,then it is their sons.These two families have nothing in common except for they are living in the same village. But things change and they meet at the most unexpected situation.Read to find out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review: In this story, you guys can read about a self-dependent woman how she rising her sisters by her self, in between her life takes a drastic change when she got married.

ps:My current favorite series

Genres: Abuse , Arranged marriage