Falling for my ex Husband

Writer:Rainaloveforever

synopsis:

"Please, don't do this....give me some time....i will pay you back....please..."My voice was barely audible, still i managed to plead. He averted his gaze immediately."Stop this drama"- He concentrated on his phone."Please,,,,don't do this....."This time i cried silently. I felt so helpless infront of him. "Anurag, i have a solution...why can't you offer her a job,,she will pay like this"Inaya told Anurag. I wiped my tears. I felt so thankful towards her. "What!!! Are you serious?? I don't trust her at all,,she can steal anything from this place...you know about her character also...reputed people works here"My heart crashed brutally after hearing him. I stayed absolutely frozen. "Also she is not that much educated to deserve a job in a multinational company"He added. "Then give her something upto her level"Inaya said.A few minutes of silence covered the room. I stood just like that but i felt a scorching gaze all over me. "Okay,,,i have decided to give her a job"Anurag broke the silence."She can be the sweeper of our building, that will match her standards i guess"I didn't utter anything and Inaya also went silent. She slowly walked out of the room after hearing that. "Are you ready then to join from tomorrow? I will pay you 10k per month,,,,you can pay me every month whatever amount you want....when the 2 lakhs will be paid, you can move wherever you want"He said while placing his legs above his desk.I have no other options left than this. I nodded my head and agreed to his proposal. "Now leave"He said on his cold tone. "I....want....some...advance"I told him by gathering my courage. Suddenly he took out some money from his wallet and threw at my face. I bent a little and picked up the money from the ground by gulping my self respect. Only my Benu's face appeared in my mind and gave me strength. I won't mind his humiliations. I have faced worst.