Living hell

annsgirls

" you are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when this man sitting in front of me who is handsome and damn hot addressed me as Nivi all those hatred with which I came to meet him blown away. My eyes becomes soft and wet. I quickly put my head down and looked at floor to hide those stupid tears.Siddarth Singh Khurana, most prominent business tycoon of South Asia.Current head of Khurana's business empire. Most eligible bachelor, youngest and successful business man." I think I can't even imagine any other girl beside me as my bride other than you " his deep husky voice made a tingling sensation all over my body. why this is happening to me?I came to say a no for this marriage whoever he is. I stopped dreaming about my future then why I am having second thoughts now. He remembers me of a person whom I really miss. The way he called my name as Nivi was enough for me to break that stone wall inside my heart." Nivedita look at me once." I slowly raised my head and met his dark eyeballs. " I promise you I won't let you regret this marriage. I will give all happiness for you. At first it was just a business marriage for me but after meeting you I got admired by your simplicity. please say yes" he looked at me with those hopeful eyes.I didn't say anything but I nod my head as yes and he was overwhelmed by my yes." thank you, thank you so much " he held my both hands and said.................this was the last happiest conversation I remember which I has with my so called husband who is now laying on his bed and beating out of shit from me. I regret that each and every moment when I agreed for this marriage. I can't even cry loudly to forget this immense pain all over my body because if he heard my sound he might kill me and I can't die like at any cost. I need to survive and I don't know like what I did to this family they are treating me like a shit.