ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

I haven't been avoiding this story on purpose. I just have been busy and my other story's readers have been dragging me for a new chapter. this chapter alone took me 3 days: wow. 

Smut warning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean you don't drink coffee?" I laughed and ordered Lev a sweeter coffee since I like my coffee black. 

Lev covered my mouth with his hand, "Sh! Don't tell people I don't know what I'm doing." His face flushed with embarrassment. 

I took our cups with the same laugh and found a table by the window so I could watch the wind blow the leaves of the fall around the busy sidewalk. Lev sat across from me and brought his cup up to his lips, but I stopped him quickly, "It's too hot right now! Just wait, okay?" 

He flushed again and set the cup down, "So how is you and Kuroo now? I sensed some tension last week and wanted to make sure you were both okay?" 

I shrugged, "I was being a bitch to him, but he still loves me. We are improving since then." I tried not to give off much detail because that night outside the park was something I'd rather forget. 

Lev seemed to understand my thought process because he just nodded and effectively changed the subject a second time, "Kenma has been working with the first years on the position they are truly fit for. I think we will have a great team to bring us all the way to nationals this year." 

I nod gently, "I do too. I just hope we can move past the rough start and all become closer for it." 

He nodded as well and copied me when I took a small slow sip of the coffee to check the temperature. His face lit up, "Coffee is really good!" He beamed and took another careful sip. 

I grinned back at him, "What did you drink in the morning before this?" 

"Orange juice." 

"No wonder you're so tall." I muttered taking another sip of my coffee. 

"Excuse me," The worker who had taken our order came to the table with a plate of blueberry biscuits, "This was sent to your table for you and your brother by the man at the table over there." She pointed to a familiar face I recognized as Oikawa from a volleyball team we'd played once before. 

I smiled at him and mouthed a thank you, but frowned when he took that as a sign to come sit with us. 

"Brother?" Lev questioned under his breath as Oikawa sat himself at our table with his own coffee. 

"Day off school? I'm happy I ran into you here." He sent me a flirty smile that I answered with a friendly one. 

"I take it you're taking a day off whatever you do too." He nodded and sipped his coffee wincing at the heat of it. Me and Lev watched him with amused eyes as his glasses fogged up and he took them off to wipe them on his jean jacket sleeve. 

"So, I was wondering if you'd want to go out and get to know each other better one of these days?" He put his glasses back on and sent me a hopeful look. 

I clasped my hands together under the table to keep from being mean or teasing him. Lev's hand over his mouth to keep him from laughing didn't help.