ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

A/N: I am not giving the MC a designated last name so the little brother will be introduced and called by a nickname no matter who it is addressing him. Naruto fans unite!

"Y/n! There's a weird tall guy here!" I could hear my brother, Kiba, screaming as if he was my alarm clock that I so inconveniently turned on snooze thirty minutes ago. 

"Shit." I fell out of bed running around half naked to get dressed, "Just a minute!" I called hearing footsteps I had assumed to be Kiba's approaching my door. 

"Your brother seems cool. Full of life!" Kuroo busted into my door then froze. 

I had my bra, unclipped still, on and my volleyball track suit pants pulled most of the way up, but still revealing my waist band. A tinge of red coated Kuroo's cheeks, but he smirked with his arms crossed, "Rough morning?" 

I clipped my bra, "Oh, you have no idea." 

Kiba come running behind Kuroo tugging at his arm, "Leave my sister alone! I'll kill you! Akamaru attack!" He called to his puppy who was still downstairs. 

Kuroo resisted against the boy easily, "You warned me about your brother, but I didn't think you were serious." He had his attention turned to Kiba, so I pulled my shirt on and began to pull my hair up. 

"Yes, Kiba's my personal bodyguard. He seems to be slacking recently." I glared at my 11 year old brother. I had basically raised him since our parents got jobs for the government and began staying at hotels to be closer to work, but neither of us minded their absence when money was sent in the mail. 

Kuroo turned back around and scanned by body disappointingly, "Did you really have to put all of those layers on when what I saw first was much more pleasing?" 

It took all of my energy not to smack him in the head, "Kiba can you put the coffee on? Me and him have some volleyball things to discuss." I smiled sweetly. 

Kiba ran down the stairs with his hands dangling behind his back, I could hear the sound of the coffee machine humming to life. 

"I think the first date is almost irrelevant at this point. First, my knees now your bedroom. Even better, no clothes!" He teased earning a smack on the head. 

"Let's go down I don't want your boy smell covering up my bedroom." I walked past him down the steps, but caught a glance at him smelling his shirt quietly repeating 'boy smell?' 

We sat on two stools by the bar while Kiba gave us both coffee and slid me a granola bar. I booped his nose and sent him to get dressed. 

"I noticed you strayed away from Kenma even when he made a mistake." Kuroo pointed out after taking a sip of his coffee. 

"I feel like I would make him cry if I said anything." This earned a chuckle from him. 

"Lev would cry before Kenma ever did. Drink your coffee." He looked at my untouched cup. 

I took a sip before pulling the notebook and pen out of my bag, "I made notes last night on things I noticed about each of the boys. Kozume is a mystery to me." I pointed to his name without a single note by it. 

Kuroo scanned the page, "Where's my name?" He asked not looking away from the page. 

"I guess I didn't see the need to write you down." I shrugged while adding 'will cry' to Haiba's name.