ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

This was it. We defeated Karsuno and we are going to the quarter finals. Our first match is against Kamomedai High which worried me. We struggled hard against our last match, but maybe that is just because I was not present. I was hopeful, but ready to be disappointed to be completely honest. 

"Are you guys ready to win?" I shouted to the team despite myself as we got onto the bus to head to the gym where the quarter finals were taking place. They all shouted back to me the best they could even though it was too early to be too excited. 

I sat in the front of the bus next to Kuroo, the captain and my boyfriend of five months, but only two if we're being technical. He had his head leaned on my shoulder almost as soon as we sat down making me laugh, "Didn't sleep well last night?" I asked rubbing his head softly. 

He hummed peacefully, "Ever since my dad made me come home last week, I haven't slept well by myself." He complained. 

"Well, you have been coming over before breakfast everyday. Why didn't you use that time to try to sleep more instead of waking us up." I vividly remember the first time he came in before Kiba and I were awake and how Kiba chased him around with a broom for waking him up. 

"I told you. I couldn't sleep, so neither can you." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to sleep. I wrapped my arm around him continuing to pet him. 

"Awe, the lovebirds can't go five seconds without each other can they?" Yaku remarked with an attitude. 

"Screw off," Kuroo threw the same attitude back lifting his head to look at Yaku who was hovering over him with a sinister smile. 

"I think you should share. After all, she's all of our coach!" Yamamoto joined in from behind us. 

Yaku seemed to enjoy this plan. He pulled Kuroo off of me with the help of Yamamoto and wrestled him in the back of the bus. Yamamoto slid next to me smoothing his mohawk over, "Hey pretty lady." He smirked. 

I laughed and turned to see Kuroo cursing as Yaku held him down with Lev as Fukunaga attempted to rescue Kuroo. 

"What are you guys doing?" I laughed harder as Yamamoto winked at me. 

"You are ours too!" He told me with a smile. 

"I don't think so... Tetsurou, I'm coming!" I attempted to dive past Yamamoto who caught me by my waist and turned me around. He tickled me making me curl in on myself and squeal. 

"If we can't have you! No one can!" He tickled me harder. 

"Y/n! I'm coming!" Tetsurou had thrown Lev into Yaku and was running towards me. I could hear the bus driver angrily mumbling about safety precautions. 

Tetsurou swooped me up from Yamamoto's lap and gently threw me into the seat across from him. "If you want to share the coach then you have to share the captain too~" Kuroo got on Yamamoto's lap with a smirk. 

"No! You're not a girl!" He growled attempting to push Kuroo off of him. 

"Hey, was this to steal my boyfriend from me?" I complained fighting off a laugh as both of the boy's eyes widened. 

"Fine, I will find a new one." I walked to the back of the bus and sat next to Yuki Shibayama, who I have started calling Yuki per his request. He blushed fiercely and looked at me in fear, "Those boys are going to eat me alive if you don't move right now."