Tough Choice

Noah sat in the front seat with his new sweats on. Oliver was in the driver's seat to take Noah on their little grocery trip.

"Promise you won't kill anybody unless you have to," Noah muttered, playing with the gun in his lap. Noah really shouldn't have been messing around with it since he had no idea how it worked. He had never held a gun in his life, but Oliver insisted on bringing it.

"I already told you, I'm not making any promises!" Oliver got irritated with Noah's persistent urge to not kill anybody. Had he forgotten who he was? Oliver was probably one of the most wanted people in his state right now. He enjoyed the fifteen minutes of fame every time. Killing was Oliver's drug. But that also meant the more he did it, the more he needed to feel the high again.

"Oliver, I don't want you to get arrested! We- I mean you, can't just go in there and start shooting people dead!" Noah explained, sitting up in his seat. His puffy cheeks all red from getting passionate. Noah was adorable when talking about something he had a lot of emotion for. Evidently, Oliver was one of those people as well. "You only get to kill them if they try to hurt us." Noah tried to lay down a fine line for Oliver to follow but was it even worth it? Noah had a feeling in his gut that things would get messy, especially since Oliver would have to fight for both of them. Noah might have stabbed his boyfriend, but that was different, Noah wanted to do that.

"Angel, you know I can't help myself. Just close your eyes if things get too bloody for you." Oliver kissed Noah's forehead while turning into the parking lot. "Pull it down, nobody else gets to see that face but me." Oliver gently tugged Noah's mask down to his nose. God, that boy was cute. He sat in the running car and simply admired the others beauty.

"It's hot," Noah mumbled, pushing it back up and groaning. Noah was the king of stalling and procrastinating, he did it all too often. "I don't want to go kill somebody!" His bottom lip started to quiver and Oliver hissed quietly. Noah had so much power over Oliver and he didn't even know it. He let the first sob fall, heavy and full of pain. "I'm not reading to you when we get home!" Noah squealed, having his tantrum. Oliver reached out to grab his hand but it got smacked away. It hurt him, not physically, but emotionally. It hurt to have Noah treat him like that. He had grown so much love towards him that the slightest show of rejection burned.

"Noah, angel, come on." Oliver pleaded only to hear a soft grunt for him. He hated this so much, it was toruture for crying out loud! Noah was the only person in Oliver's life, you would think that he could show him some love right now. Noah just stared angrily at Oliver, he felt no fear towards him anymore. Noah knew that Oliver wouldn't lay a hand on him.

"Kiss me." The words came out so sweet and soft, but Noah's expression certainly didn't match that tone. The two words hung heavily amidst the two of them, the energy could be felt. Oliver's eyes grew large, he hadn't kissed anybody in ages. "Please?" Noah asked, crossing his arms and awaiting for Oliver's chapped lips to meet with him. Noah knew they were chapped because Oliver tended to constantly lick them when he was stressed or in a deep thought.

For the first time he can remember, Oliver feels fear. He unbuckles the seatbelt and slides over to the passengers seat, rearranging Noah into his lap. He let out a shaky breath once he felt Noah's forehead knock against his. It wasn't harsh, though. The gesture was loving and kind. He wrapped his hands around Noah's slender neck, a fiery blaze ran up to Oliver's ears.

He leaned up and they connected with each other. Noah's lips were so soft and delicate, Oliver was worried he might rip them. Oliver though, he had tasted just like how Noah imagined. He tasted like those forests you read about in a childhood fairy tale. Noah started to pull off, but he felt Oliver's teeth bite down on his lip, signalling that he hadn't finished yet. Noah leaned back in, making soft sounds as Oliver held his thighs with a gentle but firm hold. Noah felt the other's tongue slide into his mouth, causing him to get taken aback, not like he was going to stop it, though. Their tongues danced with each other until Noah and Oliver had to pull off each other to breathe.

"I'm in love with you." Oliver's eyes filled with tears as he felt overcome by emotion, so this is what it was like to love somebody else.

"I love you, too, Oli." Noah squealed, bouncing and then burying his head into Oliver's chest. "You're magically delicious." He teased gently. There was a bigger issue though, and it stayed in his pants. Noah had gone over a month without touching himself, and he needed something.

Oliver saw the conflicted face Noah made, "What is it, my angel?"

"I need you to fuck me in the backseat." Noah whispered, blushing when Oliver looked down to see his problem. "We can go in the store after, I just need something. I haven't done anything for so long." Noah squirmed in Oliver's lap, whining and looking up at him with big doe eyes. Oliver had never seen anything like this besides in movies. He had a job to do today, and it was supposed to be getting food. Exploring Noah's body seemed like a much more pleasurable experience, though.

What should he do?