Bubbles

Noah gagged at the taste of over-spoiled milk, causing Oliver to look up from his typewriter at the end of the table. It made the younger go silent and force it down.

Clink, clink, clink, he starts typing again.

There was no internet access at the house, so Oliver would pass the time by writing, listening to old vinyl, sometimes cooking. All around, Oliver seemed like a regular person, but he was far from it. Nobody would think he went around killing others and kidnapped an innocent boy. He sat in that same spot every day and Noah never dared to question him.

He was trying hard to finish his breakfast, but it was nauseating this morning. It tasted like everything was rotten and he couldn't keep it down. Noah imagined prison food tasting like this. He didn't know if his kidnapper was punishing him for something he had done, or just in a cruel mood today. Oliver watched with wide eyes as Noah's breakfast made its way back up. Noah feels the silence thicken as seconds with Oliver staring him down feel like hours.

"I-I'm sorry." Noah started to cry again, just wanting to be able to wipe the vomit off himself. He couldn't though since Oliver had only slackened his ties enough to be able to eat with some strain and pulling. Oliver growled and stood up, making Noah start to fuss. He dreaded it when Oliver became so abrasive with him, treating him like an object. Noah watched as what he viewed as a monster trudge towards him.

"You're fucking disgusting." Oliver snarled, smacking Noah across the head. That caused him to yelp, his cries turning into helpless sobs. "Bathroom, now," Oliver instructed, his tone flat and irritated. Noah had learned where the bathroom was and hurried off. He felt nothing but hatred towards the man, but in a way, he still felt pity for Oliver. Someone would have to be mentally damaged to treat a human this way.

Oliver showed up with a pair of kitchen scissors and Noah didn't know what to do, except for silently praying for the best. He didn't care if he got stabbed, at least he wouldn't need to suffer anymore. Suddenly he felt Oliver's hands start undressing him.

"H-Hey! Don't fucking touch me!" Noah tried to get away, but there wasn't much he could do. He didn't want Oliver all over him and possibly in him.

"I'm you giving a bath, fuckface. I have standards." He said monotonically, making Noah feel a bit stupid. He watched silently as Oliver cut his shirt off, leaving him exposed in front of the man. He winced softly as Oliver switched the cuffs to go around his back. His cheeks turned red as he felt slightly embarrassed. It's not like he could cover anything since his hands had been re-tied. Noah never was one to flaunt his body around, and the situation was quite humiliating to him. He whimpered as Oliver led him to the tub with a grip on his hair, sitting him down in the empty tub. Noah was actually a little happy he got to have a bath and be clean.

Oliver planned to reveal his secret since Noah was in a vulnerable spot. "I have to tell you something," He started out as the tub filled up with warm water. "I know you."

Noah might just throw up for the second time today.