Hell Is A Place On Earth

The last thing Noah could recall was slumping down to the floor and seeing red. When he regained consciousness he found himself back in the basement, bound to the chair. Sometimes he felt as if this chair was his ally. Noah winced when he realized damage had been done to his head and nose, which gauze bandages covered. Just as Noah thought maybe he had gained some trust of Oliver, everything backfired on him. And it was his own fault.

Noah didn't see Oliver for the rest of the day, and he was freezing. He sat in the same position for hours on end most days, but never this long. As if the pounding in his head wasn't bad enough, he kept feeling sharp pains in his shoulder. He spent so long struggling he had rope burn all on his wrists. The pain wasn't giving him any mercy and he wanted out. He hated that his bare body was up against Oliver's hoodie. It made him feel so disgusted. Noah finally gave into his old ways, screaming and cursing for somebody to come and rescue him from this Hell. Nobody was coming though.

He fell quiet once he heard angry footsteps coming his way from. Noah braced himself for the loud slam of the basement door swinging open, but nothing ever came. He sighed with relief through his nose and counted his lucky stars that Oliver didn't come down. He needed to calm himself down, so he started picking up a slightly off-tune version of Here Comes The Sun. It's not like he was yelling it or anything, just muttering it so it wouldn't be completely silent.

Finally, the sun had gone down and Noah's eyes got heavy, wanting to sleep. It was pitch black, which made him even more sleepy than normal. He was just about to doze off before the door swung open, making him squeal and squirm a little. Light flooded into the room, reaching the bottom of the stairs. Noah groaned quietly since it made his sensitive eyes sting, "I-I'm awake." He shuddered softly, seeing Oliver's frame stand at the foot of the stairs.

"Who is Isaiah?" Oliver questioned. He had been watching the News and saw another male around Noah's age crying for him to come home. In a way it made Oliver feel powerful, he had all this control over everybody.

Noah felt his heart get rapid as he heard Oliver say that name, it almost made him want to cry. "My boyfriend," Noah told him with a slightly broken tone, sniffling. He just wanted to go home to him and lay in his arms again. He really missed Isaiah's smart remarks and kisses. Being reminded of his boyfriend only made his heart ache.

Oliver got madly jealous, it made him angry knowing Noah had others in his life that might have a higher value than him. He wanted to have all the power, the one pulling all the strings and making Noah fall in love with him so he could hurt him. Oliver was fascinated by the boy and wanted to learn all about him. Play with him and test him, just like his own personal investigation.

"I'll take care of him. He won't be getting in your way anymore. Our way." Oliver hissed as he violently marched up the stairs.

"Wait-! No, no, no...please don't hurt him!" Noah freaked out, trying to get out of the ropes and stop Oliver. Now he was scared for somebody else's life as well. Oliver wouldn't leave now, it was too late. But he was sure he could find Isaiah since he was Noah's boyfriend. He had to live close to the convenience store where this whole mess started.

"You're so fucking pathetic. I'll make it quick. Goodnight, angel." Oliver shut the squeaky door and Noah's tears stained his face. He couldn't do anything, he felt so helpless and lost. He knew Isaiah was one of his only hopes since his family had disowned him for being gay. The tiny bit of hope he had slipped through his fingertips easy as that.

A/N

Vote, comment and follow! Have a lovely day, babies.