26 || Changed Life

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 022015 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ - 101117 ❞

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

There is this saying that goes, the only constant thing in this world is change. And that, indeed, is true. You woke up, sun shining so brightly. You couldn't help but chuckle as you remembered the astounding night. Here comes your first day,

As Levi's enchanting girlfriend. 

This day excited you, even though you have a lot of training and cleaning to do. Who knew that Levi, who looked emotionless, can actually learn to be romantic? Just the thought of it fascinates you.

"Good morning." You turned to see Levi fixing his uniform.

"Good morning." You reply, chuckling.

"Why are you chuckling?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Is it bad?" You ask, raising an eyebrow as well.

"No. As a matter of fact, it's cute." He says, leaning down to kiss your nose.

"Oh, stop it." You say, playfully pushing his face away.

"Now, hurry up and get dressed. We assemble at the mess halls in fifteen minutes." He says.

"Okay." You say, getting out of the bed and grabbing your uniform.

"I'll wait for you outside." Levi says, turning to you before heading towards the door.

"Sure." You reply.

Once he has stepped outside, you slammed the door and locked it. You quickly changed into your uniform and fixed your hair. Afterwards, both of you headed over to the mess halls.

"Tell me how I ended up in your room, Levi." You say, intertwining your fingers with his.

"Remember when we were talking late last night after everyone left? You accidentally fell asleep on my shoulder. Not to mention, you were quietly snoring." He says.

"Ah, how embarrassing!" You mumble, cheeks heating up.

"Not at all, I'd be seeing you snore for the rest of our lives anyways." He says, you giggle.

Just then, Levi opened the doors of the mess halls. Everyone turned to look at the new couple, giving them a wave and some friendly greetings.

"I'll see you after training." Levi says, whispering in your ear.

You nodded at him and took your tray as you proceeded to a table with Marco, Jean, Krista, Ymir, and unexpectedly, Armin.

"Hey guys. Armin, it's unusual for you to be here." You say, smiling at him.

"Eren and Mikasa fought so they're in separate tables. I think it's best if I let them be for a while." He says.

"Oh, I see." You reply.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"How was training?" Levi asks once you entered his office, eyes not leaving the paperwork.

"It was exhausting! We had to exert twice the effort this time." You say, sitting down on a chair.

"I told Hanji to go easy on the training, she didn't listen." He says, looking at you.

"Nah, it's okay. I guess we'll get used to it." You say.

"Grab a towel and wipe off your sweat, you look like a mess." He says, pointing to a drawer.

"Yeah, yeah." You say, doing as told.

"A beautiful mess though." He whispers, inaudibly. 

"Well, if you need me, I'll be sleeping in my bed." You say, walking to the door.

"Wait, (y/n)." He says, you stop to look at him.

"Yes? Do you need something?" You ask.

"Let me take you out for dinner later." He smirks a bit.

"Oh, sure! Where are we going?" You ask, sounding excited.

"Be patient and wait, brat." He says.

"You calling me a brat?" You pout, faking some tears.

"You're my brat, brat." He says, making you chuckle.

"Whatever, I love you too." You say.

"Hey, don't expect anything fancy tonight." He says.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind. See you later!" You say, leaving his office.

As you went off for an adventure to your bedroom, Levi tried to work on his paperwork faster. Believe it or not, he was actually excited to take you out. The mini conversation with the girl in crazy goggles replayed in his head, she tried to convince him to take you somewhere special.

And it was a miracle, Levi actually agreed.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"L-Levi, is that you?" You ask, trying to hold back your laughter.

"Who else?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at you.

"Have you even seen how you look like?" You say, in between laughter.

"Why?" He asks.

"You're in a suit and tie, and I'm here wearing casual clothes." You state.

Levi suddenly took notice of his clothing. You were simply in a (f/c) blouse with a matching black skirt. In the back of his mind, he mentally cursed someone for making them overdressed.

THAT STUPID TITAN-LOVER!

"Anyways, let's get you changed. Save that for a better occasion." You say, pushing him in his office.

"Like our marriage." Levi whispers, inaudibly again.

He changed into his casual clothes and took a good look at the mirror, making sure he wasn't overdressed again. He left the room and opened the door to reveal your figure leaning against the wall, staring out into who knows where and thinking of who knows what.

"Well, are you gonna keep staring or are we gonna head out for dinner?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's get going." You smile softly at him.

Levi looked at his surroundings, noticing that it was sunset. His eyes landed on you, a smile was planted on your face as you linked your arm with his.

"Hey, Levi?" You ask softly.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Happy first official day for being mine." You giggle.

"Yeah, happy first day to us." He says, trying his best not to smile.

"And more days to come for us."