Sephoria Fabel; Your Guardian Angel. [Chapter 33]

Hello readers :P Pleaseee pleaseeee vote and comment?? :) xxxxx ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty Three;

"Hurry up!" She yells furiously at me. "Would you like to live or die?!"

"What do you think?" I answer back sarcastically. I nervously gather up all the pieces of equipment needed to defuse this bomb. Carefully I begin the essential routine I had learnt over and over in training to save us all from the tragic disaster which could easily happen from just one small mistake. "You are going to have to speed it up if you want to live another bleeding day!" the same familuar voice screams. I can't concentrate; I start to panic from the pressure and I feel my chest getting tighter until I find it impossible to breathe. I remove the pliers from my bag for the most important stage of disabling the bomb. I wipe the hot beads of sweat dripping down my face with the back of my hand and hold the blue coloured wire. I place the pliers in position and close my eyes tight. I constantly pleade in my head for safety over and over. As I begin to close down the pliers, my throat closes up. "Do it!" A voice shouts. Then without a second thought, I close down the pliers; cutting the wire. Then... BAM!

When I woke up, I slowly rolled over and locked my eyes shut as I realised what was happening today. "Wakey Wakey" Mum called as she suddenly appeared in my room. She prized my curtains open causing sunlight to dramatically spill into my room. "Mum!" I moaned engulfing myself beneath my quilt. "You need to be at the airport soon so come on" Mum said sternly. I could sence her presence close to me when suddenly she lifted my quilt off me causing cold air to hit my skin immediatly.

I let out a loud groan as I curled myself into a tight ball. "Come on!" She begged.

"Fine" I hissed as I slowly climbed out of bed.

"Get changed and then we can make our way to the airport" She instructed. After she left my room, I quickly washed and began to get ready. I struggled to decide what to wear as I was meeting my dad for the first time in years. In the end, I settled for skinny jeans and a plain black strappy top complimented nicely with a teal coloured cardigan. I made the finishing touches with my packing and then made my hand luggage up. As I headed for the door, I looked back on my room dispairingly. Who knows when I'd see it again? Mum said either dad will send me home when its right, or I could catch a flight home if I was desperate.

She was quite anxious about sending me away, but for some reason she appeared to have a little strength of faith in her that spurred her on. "You ready?" I heard her shout from downstairs. "Yes!" I yelled dragging my heavy case down the stairs. The car journey felt long; the whole time I just gazed outside of the window with my ipod in but the roads never seemed to end. Cody kept making lots of noise from the back so I found myself turning my ipod up until it blasted through my ears. "Turn that racket off!" Mum laughed. We finally reached the airport and my chest became tight as nerves passed through me. We parked the car and mum placed her hand on my leg. She looked at me in a caring way. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise" She smiled. I didn't really understand what was happening but boy, did I believe her. "Its going to be a bit of a shock at first but you and d-" She suddenly lowered her voice making it obvious Cody didn't know. "dad have alot to talk about."

"Ok" I whispered giving her a weak smile.

We entered the airport, but I wasn't due to fly for a few hours at the least. "Shall we get some breakfast first?" Mum asked as we made our way to an Ihop. We ordered breakfast, but then when my pancakes arrived I felt sick. My stomach was already filled with butterflies and I didn't think I could fit pancakes in there too. As Cody wolfed down his breakfast down, I proded mine cautiously with a fork. "You going to eat?" Mum asked. I shook my head feeling guilty and then took a long sip of my ice cold apple juice. "Just try?" She suggested polilety.

"Okay" I sighed lifting up a sliver of pancake to my face. I placed it through my lips and chewed slowly. The sickly taste filled my mouth and as I swallowed the contence of the chewed up pancake, it slid down to my stomach causing it to bubble. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath out. "Don't worry" Mum smiled as she noticed the struggle I just put myself through. "Thanks" I breathed clutching my stomach.

We wandered around a bit pointlessly drifting between random shops until mum glanced at her watch. "oh" She said looking unhappy.

"What?" I asked anxiously knowing what was coming next.

"Its time to check in" My heart sped up as we got closer and closer to the check in desk. "Next" A miserabal looking lady called and I walked towards her. After going through everything she handed me my boarding pass. "Enjoy the flight" She said with less emotion on her face than a brick. I stared at the pass for a minute drifting off into my thoughts until I noticed her looking at me. "Next?" She grumbled implying me to move. "Oh. Uh. Sorry" I whimpered picking up my hand luggage. I walked to the entrance of customs with mum and Cody and when we reached it, I turned around. "B-bye Sephy, bring me home a moose pwease?" Cody smiled clutching onto my leg as his way of hugging me. "Sure" I smiled. I looked to mum who was wiping her eyes which caused me to swallow a massive lump in my throat.

"Call me if you need anything" Mum said.

"Of course" I could only get out through a broken voice. "Don't worry about anything, love you" She said. "Love you too" I said wrapping my arms round her for a big hug like a little child. "Bye!" I cryed out waving at them. I thought I was strong, but seeing off my family was quite upseting. I took in a deep breath and took the next step into meeting my dad.

Next chapter will be up soon :) xxx