Sephoria Fabel; Your Guardian Angel. [Chapter 17]

Hey Readers. I am majorly freaked out due to a nightmare I had last night! Its like the first proper nightmare i've had in years, I guess I know how Sephoria feels now and it isnt fun :L Anyways thanks for reading, Love ya xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seventeen;

When we got home, Melony wheeled in the trolly of goodies and we went straight into the kitchen. We grabbed the plastic bags and emptied all of the unhealthy junk onto our big worktop table situated in the centre of our kitchen. We stood there for a moment glorified by the tempting delicious food we had just purchased. "Okay, we need to take this slowly" I said holding down my hands that were just itching to attack the food. "Lets be sensible and put all the frozen stuff away first Seph" Melony said picking up a tub of Ben and Jerry's and placing it into the freezer. We spent about 5 minutes cramming it all into the freezer as fast as we could as our bellies were desperately rumbling.

"Where do we start?" I whispered looking at the mountain of packets, bags and boxes. We got out some bowls and filled one with cheatos, one with chocolate kisses and one with m&ms. Melony took them through to the lounge while I scanned the DVD cuboard searching for a horror movie we could watch while stuffing our faces with caleries. I picked out my Saw collection and took it through "How about this?" I smirked cheekily to Mel holding up the movie collection. Her eyes suddenly widened and she bit her lip. "Oh come on Mel, its not even scary." I laughed taking the disc out of the case. "Fine" She sighed "As long as I can hold the m&ms bowl"

Throughout the film, Melony kept walking out to refill the bowls which took her about 10 minutes every time she had to fill a one. Every time it came to a gory part, she dashed out grabbing a bowl like a cheater. "Melony, would you like to watch a different film?" I laughed shouting to the kitchen.

"Yes please" I heard her mumble in a quiet voice. She came through holding Legally Blonde "Seriously!" I said sitting up.

"Yes!" She laughed walking to the TV avoiding all eye contact with the screen. She put the disc in and I had to sit through 96 minutes of pure torture. "To be honest, this is more horrific than saw" I said falling back into the sofa. Mel just laughed and through a cheato at my face "ouch." I said sitting up rubbing my cheek then eating the cheato she threw at me.

After the film had finished, we went into the kitchen and drank about 3 glasses of pepsi each and I could really feel the sugar taking its effect inside my body. "Woah, I'm going to be hyped up tonight without alcohol." I laughed practically shaking.

"Your not having any alcohol anyway" Melony said smiling.

"What?" I said looking at her.

"Uh, I made a promise to your mum" She laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not having any either."

"To be honest, Its probably for the best" I laughed looking at the clock. "It is 6. Should we start getting ready? Joe is picking us both up at 8." We both walked upstairs and I watched Mel as she desperatly rumaged through her bag. "I can't find my dress" She said in frustration chucking random clothes all over my room. "What the one you left folded on my bed?" I laughed and she whipped her head round and spotted the dress. "Oh" she laughed getting up. "See you in a minute" She walked to the bathroom and I began to look through my wardrobe. I didn't really have much to wear as I'm not really the sort of girl to wear dresses. I kept looking through, but was struggling to find anything at all. I eventually gave up; looking for a dress in my wardrobe was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

 Melony walked into my room confidently looking really nice; she was wearing a  tight pale teal dress that went down to her mid thigh and fitted well in all the right places. "Aw you look so nice" I said still sitting there in my jeans.