Sephoria Fabel; Your Guardian Angel. [Chapter 14]

Howdyy readers :P Im so annoyed because I wrote a whole page out then some how accidently deleted it. :( soo imma try my best to remember what i wrote. Sorrryyy :L anyway xxxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen;

We all stared up in the sky at the beautiful mix of orange and blue with thin pink streaks spread out across the sky. The sun began to peak up and I marveled in wonder by the beauty that blew me away. While I was watching I felt someone rest their chin on my shoulder; I knew it was Joe by the breathetaking scent that followed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into my neck. "Hello" He said so quietly it was close to whisper in my ear.

"Hello" I breathed back. He was holding my hand and drawing circles in my palms with his finger which tickled me so I giggled followed by a quiet snort. "Oh my goodness" I said embarressed.

"Aww I love your snort; so cute." He laughed.

"Well I don't. Its stupid." I said looking down.

"Shhhhhh" He spoke in my ear which made me tingle and sent a shiver down my body. He felt it and held me tighter. "Um Seph" He said.

"Yeah?" I said smiling from ear to ear feeling safe in his arms.

"Would you like to go to the party together tomorrow?" He said slowly.

"Yes" I said turning to smile at him.

"Thats great, I'll pick you up at 8." He kissed my cheek and walked away.

I held my hand to my cheek feeling it as I went bright red. We all walked back down to camp and some people were packing up the tents considering no one was going to go to sleep now. "We are so going to have to crash out today" Melony laughed.

"Especially as we got the party later." I said yawning like a lion. "Im so tired"

"Sames" Yawned Mel.

"Tired are we ladies?" Said Jason from behind.

"Oh no." I said knowing he was up to something. He picked me up and took me towards the lake. "Seriously Jason!" I said punching him in the back. I was fed up of people doing this!

"This should wake you up!" He laughed.

"No please!" I laughed as I saw Mikey running up behind Jason. He held his arms out and pushed us both in before Jason could drop me. He yelled as we both were hit by the freezing water.

"You did ask for it Jason" I laughed splashing him in the face. He grabbed me and pulled me underwater and I lost my breath as the cold water sent chills up my spine. When I was pulled back up to the surface again I saw him get out and run for Melony. She shreeked when he picked her up due to him being completely soaked with freezing cold water.

Everyone was laughing as he jumped in carrying her and she screamed as loud as possible when she hit the water. We all were splashing each other like little children for a while until we finally dragged ourselves out. I was completely sodden through all my clothes and dripped from my head to toe of lake water. Jason started shaking like a dog and getting water everywhere which left us in hysterics. Then he ran over to Jessica and gave her a huge hug from behind giving her a nasty wet shock.

Her scream was probably heard from miles away.

Me and Mel took our tops off and hung them over a tree leaving me with my red polka dot bikini top and soaked denim shorts, and her with a purple striped bikini top and a floral skirt. Luckily it was going to be a nice day, so I wasn't too cold. Everyone began to pack up and some left, we waved as we were all going to see each other again at the party tonight. "Wow busy weekend" Mel laughed. "Shall we head back?" She asked knowing I would be tired.

We both said our goodbyes and set off on our journey back to my house in our bikinis at 6 in the morning.

"We look rather normal" Mel said sarcastically.

 Well, Lets take a look at chapter 15, shall we? :) >>>