Sephoria Fabel; My Dream - Your Reality. [Chapter 21]

Hellooo My Beautiful readerss :) Hopee you are enjoyingg my story :D I wrote most of this chapter in the car on the way to wonderful Norwich, England in my journal :L. Love yaa xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty One;

She raised her left brow and looked at me curiously. "So, are you going to tell me why you just kissed your best friend Seph?" I sighed and then joined her comfortably on the sofa, looking straight into her eyes to make my answer more believable. "Basically Riley was being arrogant." She laughed. "It was just another one of our usual little competitions and we wanted to me to believe how he is some kissing god!" I snorted. She still looked rather suspicious.

"Really?" She smirked.

"Yes. Mel, just leave it okay?" I whined.

"Whatever" She mumbled taking out her phone and begininng to text.

"Don't tell anyone!" I hissed. She sighed angrily and slid her phone back down her pocket.

"Thats better" I smiled smugly. "What time is it?"

"Um. 12.35" She mumbled in a sulky tone.

"Well. I don't you about you but I'm going to head off to bed" I smiled followed by a huge unexpected yawn.

"I shall join you" She said rubbing her eyes. We both stumbled up the stairs and Mel didn't even change out of her dress. She just climbed into my big double bed and snuggled herself up. I laughed sliding my dress off and I quickly wrapped my dressing gown around my cold skin. I shivered and then cuddled up into the other side of the bed. I couldn't be bothered to remove my makeup and within minutes of getting myself comfortable I slowly fell into a deep sleep...

"She is one of them!" Images flashed at lightening speed through my dreaming mind of when I had a very close encounter of being kidnapped. I tossed and turned in a disorienting state of being trapped between reality and my dream, until I finally prized my eyelids open. I sat up and spent a few moments catching my breath back. I looked to Melony who was sleeping like a log and then I turned to my alarm clock. It was 5am.

I wiped the sweat of my forehead and carefully made my way out of the bed. Dozens of thoughts began to flood my mind until it became unbearable. I opened my door gently and walked into my mum's room, closing the door behind me. I looked underneath her chest of draws, but strangely; no box. "Where is it?" I said to myself angrily as I trailed over to mum's wardrobe.

I swung the door open and rustled desperatly through the boxes at the bottom until I finaly came across a familuar box that placed a huge smile of relief across my face.

I picked the box up carefully as if it was a bomb and placed it gently on mum's bed. I felt slightly concerned; I must make sure I couldn't burn myself again. I franticaly rumaged through one of mum's draws until I found a pair of her leather winter gloves. I slid them onto my shaky hands and returned to the box. I opened it up for another look; this time I wanted a further investigation. Once again, I found the note with the address on it. I placed it to one side and carried on with my curious search. I rustled around until I was greeted by a picture that made me pause for a moment. I watched it for a moment until I felt a tear roll down my face.

Sorry for the short chapter, lets go onto the next one :) >>>