Sephoria Fabel; Your Guardian Angel. [Chapter 45]

Thannnkks for all reads/comments/votes guys! I really appriecate all the support on my book ;D

Love youuu very muchly xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty Five;

Okay, well I knew Aaron. Not very well as I had only spoke to him for a few minutes, but that's kind of a start? I slowly stood up and walked to the back where the rest of my group sat comfortably. The class atmosphere was now relaxed as people were all chatting amongst their own groups. I pulled up a chair creating a loud high pitched squeal as the metal chair legs scraped across the floor. The group looked at me and laughed as I stood there holding the chair. I shuffled arquardly into the group and sat down on my chair. Being new, I felt embarressed to the extreme.

"Hello" I croaked feeling more stupid than ever.

"Hello Sephoria, I'm Bronte" the girl to my left replied making me feel more relaxed. She had layered short hazel hair that was styled to perfection, and deep brown eyes that contrasted with her outfit. I smiled gratefully to her and then looked around.

"Zac" the boy next to Bronte nodded to me with a grin introducing himself. I smiled back at him, inspecting him more closely. He had smooth chocolate brown skin that matched his eyes and wore a black trilby on his head.

"I believe we've met before kiddo" Aaron smiled ruffling my hair up.

"Hey!" I laughed knocking his hand away with mine.

"Welcome to the group Sephoria, I am Esme" the other girl with very long blonde hair greeted.

"Hello Esme" I smiled. "Cute name"

"Thanks, same to you" She replied.

We all sat there for a moment arquardly leaving me to feel as if I had intruded. I slowly slumped back into my chair keeping my eyes locked onto the floor until Tobias wandered over. "Right guys, here are a few cards. Now discuss!" He ordered flashing me a quick smile before walking off. He had handed the cards to Esme so we all looked to her automatically. She obviously seemed to enjoy the attention and flicked her hair back behind her shoulders.

"Okay, first card" She beamed looking all around the group to make sure we were all watching. "Just to let you know this is from the mortal's point of view" She explained.

"Mortals?" I snorted. She didn't look too happy with me interupting but it was kind of a reflex. Although Aaron seemed to find my reaction funny. "Yeah we call humans mortals, basically the people who we have to save" He explained.

"Aren't we humans though?" I asked finding this slightly funny.

"No, we're the superior race obviously!" Zac teased pronouncing the muscles on his arms.

"Don't be so racist Zac" Esme snapped.

"It's not being racist!" He snorted "It's called a joke. Anyway how could that possibly be racist?"

"Oh just be quiet" She demanded impatiently.

Bronte laughed rolling her eyes "We see ourselves as almost super humans I guess. Anyway, we just call them mortals to make it easier" She explained.

"Okay thankyou. Sorry Esme, do continue" I smiled.

"Please don't" Aaron snorted only so I could hear. We both giggled for a moment until everyone was looking at us. "Sorry" I mumbled.

"Anyway, here is what the mortal is experiencing. They are walking through a forest, probably camping or something and suddenly a bear comes out from behind them and begins to chase them. It gets closer and that is all you see. Your dreamcatcher tells you where to go, you arrive at the scene of the bear chasing the mortal. What do you do?" She smiled proudly even though all she really did was read off a card.