The Player's Dad

#15 - The Player's Dad

"Deal"

Lisa said as he took Taehyung's hand and shook it. But as Taehyung was pulling his hand towards him, Lisa held it tighter, which caused Taehyung to look at Lisa with a confused eye.

"It's a deal but, you still have to bring me and Taehyun to school,"

Lisa said not letting go of her tight grip on Taehyung's hand. Taehyung held Lisa's hand with his other hand and look her in the eye.

"Taehyun will go, you don't have to,"

Taehyung said still looking at Lisa's eyes, they were talking like real parents and in Lisa's mind, she was thinking of that too, and deep inside she was really happy.

"What do you mean? I don't have to go? But-"

Before Lisa could finished her sentence, Taehyung interrupted.

"You don't have to go, trust me on this one. Even at just the mention of my name, every teacher would tremble, you wouldn't fail any classes, trust me,"

Taehyung said trying to convince Lisa, and as convincing and good as sounds, Lisa turned it down.

"You don't get it, I don't want to skip anything, I need an education to get a job for Taehyun's future,"

Lisa explained calmly to Taehyung, she took back her hand and held both of Taehyung's hands with hers and looked him straight in the eye.

"You don't need it, I can give you a job and good position in my dad's company,"

Taehyung argued, Lisa's eyes widened, if that was the case then she considered agreeing, but actually, Taehyung planned that after getting what he wants, he would just get Lisa fired. In Taehyung's head, it's what a prostitute deserves.

"I'll try reconsidering when you tell me what position I'll get,"

Lisa said interested in what Taehyung has to offer, she has no goal but to give her son a good future, a future of laughter and happiness with no hardships included.

"The Ceo's secretary, aka, my dad's secretary,"

Taehyung said which left Lisa shocked. She was confident with her skills and wouldn't even doubt herself even for a hot second, so without any hesitation, she took the offer.

"I'll inform my dad about this, come with me, we'll go straight to his office,"

Taehyung said and grabbed Lisa while trying to call his dad through his phone. Lisa tried to escape from Taehyung's grasp.

"Right now? Wait! I don't even have a formal attire on!,"

She protested, but Taehyung didn't let her go and eventually they go in his car.

* * *
Meanwhile Taehyun and Nice were left in Taehyung's beach house

Taehyun heard sobbing and whines coming from a room upstairs and so he decided to check things out. As he opened the door, he saw Nice crying and immediately got disappointed.

"What? It's just a horse? And here I thought there was a wild chupacabra here from all the noises I heard,"

As Taehyun said that Nice immediately shot death glares at him without saying anything

"That look suits you, keep it on, it makes you look like an angry monkey wanting a banana,"

Taehyun said and walked out the door closing it behind him leaving Nice speechless.

"That was a kid I was talking to right?"

Nice said in disbelief, she haven't met a kid like him before and that left her shocked.

* * *
Now back to Taehyung and Lisa

Lisa was struck in awe as she stood infront of a very large and tall building, she pointed at it and said

"This is the place I'm gonna work for?"

"Yes"

Taehyung said and grabbed Lisa's arms then went inside the building. He led her to the elevator which reminded Lisa that she had a fear of overthinking what if the elevator stopped and it would just be the two of them trapped in there.

As the elevator was going up, it suddenly stopped which startked Lisa and her worst fear came true, she started to panicked and looked at Taehyung.

"Omg it stopped, wth are we-"

Lisa's words were cut off by the sound of the elevator opening, Taehyung chuckled at her reaction and thought "Dumbass" while keeping a smirk on his face. Lisa was a bit embarrassed so she stayed silent the for whole walk to the CEO's office.

They then stopped infront of a big door and she read the sign on the door that says "CEO's office" as Taehyung opens the it. Then they walked in to see an old man probably around his 50s on the CEO's desk.

The man then looked up to the both of them and Taehyung was about to introduce Lisa to hus dad when...

"Lalisa? Is that you?"

* * *
A/N:
Eyyy I updated again~ I don't think I'll update tomorrow since I'll try to update my other books, but I'll try my best to update tomorrow as well ^^ Thank you for 17.6k reads guys! ^^💜