Mr. Rapist

#9- Mr. Rapist
Kim Taehyung

I wonder what happened

That prostitute suddenly just acted like she didn't know me, like we didn't just spend time together yesterday.

"Bro she's just playing hard to get, you know, she's a sl*t and all so she's probably enjoying this right as we speak,"

Jungkook said, you know, it does make sense, she probably knows I'd do anything to get her so she's just playing with me. But guess what? I'm the player here, so I'll gladly play her game. I smirked and faced Jungkook.

"I'll let her enjoy her time setting up the game for me, because in the end, this player will have the last laugh,"

I said pointing at myself, I don't have any intentions of losing this game. I would get her hopes up and smash it right back down where she belongs.

"I suggest making the first move bro, you know, kidnap her and take her to the place where you always take your targets, that always works best,"

Jungkook said leaning on the chair and putting a notebook on his face. His words got me thinking, but it's too early for that stage tho, I usually do that the last. But since she's a prostitute, I'll give her a special treatment,  I'll go straight to that stage.

"Bro I need you to get the prostitute's son and bring it there, the name of the school is, ON elementary school,

As I said that he jolted awake as the notebook on his face went flying to who knows where. He had a complaining look on his face.

"Blah, now I get to see the off spring of a prostitute and an old crusty sugar daddy,"

He complained having a disgusted look on his face. Just as we were talking, the bell rang, means that class is dismissed, everyone took their things and started to head out.

"Take care of the off spring, I'll go to the prostitute,"

I said as I ran towards Lalisa's class, and fortunately she was still there. I waited for her to pack her things and when she went out of their class I approached her. She looked at me as if she's asking what I want.

"Come with me for a moment,"

As I said that she was about to open her mouth to saysomething but I didn't even let her say a single word and just pulled her with me as we started running.

"Don't worry! This will take only a minute,"

I said lying to her, if you're wondering what I'm gonna do to her, well, I'm gonna make her inhale the gas I put on my handkerchief so that she falls unconscious and I can take her to the place where I take all my targets.

I brought her to the school garden near the gate where no one was around. She looked at me again as if she was in a hurry so I better say something. I moved my face close to hers, she tried to make the distance between us wider but I already put my arms around her waist so she couldn't do that.

"Exc--"

Right when she was about to say something, I placed the handkerchief on her face covering her mouth and nose, then she fell intomy arms and I took her outside the gate carrying her bridal style, and we went inside my vehicle.