Louder than anyone else's

#23 - Louder than anyone else's

"She's here,"

Lisa said and viewed from afar Taehyung's mother as she was walking towards the house, she hurriedly went inside the house as she pulled both Taehyung and Taehyun with her.

She grabbed Taehyung and looked him straight in his eyes

"Look here, I can't explain it to you right now, but you can't let your mother see me or Taehyun. We're gonna hide for now, distract your mom so we can sneak away carefully,"

Lisa said and Taehyung showed his hand with one finger up.

"With one condition, you must go to my father's place and stay with him for a while, until I settle this, if you wouldn't then I'd just let you get caught here,"

Taehyung said waving his one finger at her trying to mock her.

"FINE! WHATEVER!"

Lisa said in a hurry and went to hide at the side of the house with Taehyun. She kneeled to his level and said

"You're a smart kid and I know you know what situation we are in right now, Taehyun, I trust that you would stay quiet and hide with me right?"

Taehyun blinked innocently and nodded to his mother, Lisa smiled at him and kissed his forehead before standing back up.

She peeked by the wall and saw Taehyung's mom enter the gates, seeing her face brings back chills and fear through Lisa's body.

"Taehyung what is the meaning of this? Nice just called me saying you were calling the wedding off,"

She said calmly yet sounding furious at the same time.

"Well, dear mother, why don't you come inside first? We'll talk then,"

"You better not try to sweet talk your way out of this one young man, I need an explination,"

Taehyung guided her mother inside and signaled Lisa to get out of there. When the door closed, Lisa hurriedly took Taehyun and ran for the gates, she immediately called for a ride and headed straight for Mr. Kim's company.

.

"

Mommy!!"

Nice called out crying running down from upstairs to hug Mrs. Kim. Taehyung's mom hugged her back and rubbed her back slowly.

"Taehyung! What did I tell you about making Nice cry?!"

She scolded glaring at Taehyung, the boy just sa down on the chair by the dinner table, signaling them to do the same.

As the three of them are seated on the chairs Taehyung began to talk out the topic.

"I assume that Nice already told you, hence, why you're here, but I'll repeat it again for you to hear it straight from my mouth,"

Taehyung paused looking at his mom straight in her eyes.

"I don't wanna marry Nice, I have someone in mind and in my heart,"

Taehyung said, looking as serious as ever. The atmosphere was tense and quiet with Nice still crying beside Taehyung's mom, the silence was broken by Mrs. Kim's laughter

"Hahaha! You? Kim Taehyung? You're actually saying that there's a girl out there who changed you? A girl you're willing to be with and stay devoted to your love for her?"

She made fun of the idea, there was no way ever, that Kim Taehyung, her son would stay devoted and be contented with one woman, she thought she knew her son well.

"Well, I guess the world IS such a strange place to be huh? I guess there really is mother, a girl who can make my heart beat louder than anyone else's,"

As Taehyung said those words, Mrs. Kim's expression darkened

"A girl that can make your heart beat louder than anyone else's huh?"

She repeated as she remembered Taehyung's past words.

(flashback)

"I don't care what you say! I love her! And we're gonna have the baby,"

"Think about your future! Leave the peasant girl and abort the child,"

"No, I made up my mind and I'm sticking by my decision, I'm leaving,"

"So the player Kim Taehyung, is actually going to be contented with one girl? I'll give it 3 days and I bet you're gonna be tired of her and move to the next,"

"I doubt it, I didn't expect to love her this much, but I guess the world sure is strange place to be huh? I guess there really is mother, a girl who can make my heart beat louder than anyone else's,"

(end of flashback)

Mrs. Kim clenched her fists and stood up.

"Well, I won't allow it, you're going to marry Nice and that's final,"

She pushed, Taehyung just looked her dead in the eyes and said

"You're not the one who's gonna stand infront of the altar are you? Even if you push the wedding, I could always just say no and humiliate her infront of everyone in her wedding,"

Taehyung said and left the both of them. Mrs. Kim looked at Nice and cupped her cheeks

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll make sure you're the one who inherits the name Kim,"

She said and smiled, Nice just nodded as she watched Mrs. Kim leave through the door.

She clenched her fist harder and grit her teeth, she dialed a number and put her phone right up her ear

"Call them, I think he remembers now,"

"..."

"I'll make an appointment,"

"..."

"Yes, yes,"

"..."

*ends call*

"I did it once, I can do it again,"

"I'll erase you from his memories again and again no matter how many times I have to do it,"

"Lalisa Manoban,"

(❀)
(2/2) double update

A/N: I made sure to do a double update since I haven't updated for a while now. I know you guys waited and so I hope these satisfied the wait and if it didn't I'm sorry :(( thank you for still supporting the book and I hope you guys stay safe!